View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine ROA

aujiraman

Greenlighter
So I'm lucky to be in an area where drugs of all kinds are readily available, including ketamine, which I've been thinking of trying for a while. I think you get it in vial form here. So the question I have is this: Is it easier / better to learn to shoot up intravenounsly or intramuscularly, or learn to convert the liquid ketamine into powder and snort it? Also, can I simply ingest the liquid orally? If so, how do I measure my doses? Can I just enemize it? What's the best way to go in this situation?

From a harm reduction standpoint it would be ill advised to suggest a non-injecting drug user become an injecting drug user, regardless of the drug being used.

IMO you'd be best drying out the liquid on a sheet and crushing up the resulting crystals into powder (not sure if it's as simple as that or there's more to it, maybe someone else can chime in there).

Oral ketamine doses are quite wasteful and more harmful to internal organs, probably not advised, and may be difficult to dose like you say.

I get very pure ket but it's crystals which I'm not game to IM, last thing I want is to lose an arm!

I insufflate usually. 30-50mg split in 2 bumps if I'm dancing/mingling. If I want to hole then I'll usually line up 100-200mgs and make about 4-6 bumps and have 2 every 5-10 mins.

I plugged K once but it was a mock E tab full of ket & meth and was actually very Euphoric.

One of My next goals is trying IM ket, hopefully with DMT or mushrooms with a sitter.

good luck :)

because the whole point of BL is harm reduction: if you've never done IV, don't start now just because you have some ketamine. I'd say plug it...

because the whole point of BL is harm reduction: if you've never done IV, don't start now just because you have some ketamine. I'd say plug it...

And, as far as I know, there isn't nearly any difference on doing IV vs IM with ketamine, right? Better to fuck up the muscle than the vein. I say snort it, if you're naive to dissociatives, this is the best you can get. Either snorting or IM.

When I first started doing ketamine, about 3 months ago about once or twice a weekend, it would only snort about 0.25-0.33g for me to K hole. That is not that much ketamine at all and a K-Hole is the biggest experience ketamine can offer in a sense. If you can K-hole without much effort there is literally no reason to IM.

I wont IM because the point of ketamine for me is in a sense its one of those things I can enjoy after my IV heroin addiction without feeling bad so the introduction of needles is a no for me.