View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine put me right to sleep

ImAShark

Greenlighter
I snorted a line of ketamine for the first time ever last night, and it effected me differently than expected. First it made one of my teeth feel really loose, which I thought was odd, but figured might have something to do with the snorting of the K. Then after about 10 minutes I began to get really tired, and I laid down and fell asleep. Keep in mind that I have extremely bad sleep issues on normal nights, and I know that ketamine uses causes sleeplessness afterwards, so I found that to be odd. I fell asleep for the night and woke up groggy and tired today, but have since recovered. So I was just wondering why the K might have effected me like this, and if I will get a similar result if I snort another line of it.

Lots of people can sleep on ketamine so I wouldn't say it is a weird side effect but with that being said, I'm guaranteed to be awake for at least 6 hours after a ketamine session, even a small one

It was just odd because I wasn't really tired at all before I did it, and I didn't feel disassociated at all. And on a side note, almost 24 hours later my nose still hurts from snorting it :/

Uh... you do realise Ketamine is a general anaesthetic? Of course it can put you to sleep.