• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ketamine Problems..

FutureAeons

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok, this is a weird and long story so just bear with me. Last night, me and my girlfriend did a 20 bag each of Ketamine. It was pink and called tokyo and I had heard from people that had done it that it was indeed the shit. So around 9:00, me and her do two bumps each, sit back and wait, about 10 minutes later, start feeling a lil buzz but that's about it. 9:20 gets here and we decide do another bump since we arn't feeling this one that great. So we do that and still nothing other than the buzz feeling and a little light headedness. So we both do our fourth and final bump and I actually do for about five minutes feel real fucked up. But this only lasted five minutes!! Then died. And it wasn't *that* intense of a five minutes either. So I call my boy up and ask him if this stuff is straight or not and he swears to me that it is good shit. Then he calls me back a few minutes later, tells me that him and his crew just took one bump of it each and they are incredibly fucked up. He says to come over and he will give me a couple of free bumps to make sure I get pretty fucked up. So me and my girl head over there and everyone over there is just like completely fucked beyond reason. Me and my girl do 3 more bumps each and finally we get some pretty good effects. This time I stay fucked up for a good 45 minutes, like you are supposed to be under K. My question to you all is basically, wtf??? Why did our first 20 bags not even get us off whereas they take 1 bump from a 20 bag and are completely fucked up beyond belief. I've heard from others that it doesn't take much K to fuck you up. I thought for sure a whole 20 bag would have done the trick. This may be a stupid question, but is it possible to be immune to K, to some extent? Like they just couldn't believe that a 20 bag didn't fuck us up. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
Oh by the way, if it means anything, this was only my second time doing K and my girl's first time doing K.
------------------
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call... the twilight zone."
[This message has been edited by FutureAeons (edited 19 April 2001).]
[This message has been edited by FutureAeons (edited 19 April 2001).]

If you use K often you can grow a tolerance quickly. I'm not a K expert, but I would stay away from any K that isn't white, but thats just me. From the way I understand it, K is K.
There is no Tokyo K, Papa Smurf K or whatever, there is just Ketamine Hydrochloride. From what I have read if you cook K too fast and overheat it, it will loose some of it's potency. Maybe that was the case, or maybe that is totally BS.
Tap`

Well i do 2 grams+ of ket a week and a small line will get me into a small hole, i like to do fairly large lines (200 mg +) and the get me completly messed up, although my ket has always been white (my dealer air dries it on plates, he claims its more efficent than cooking)

If it was pink, it was probably cut. Although why anyone would cut a white powder with something pink is beyond me. ::shrug::
It could also have had flavoring added to it. We tried watermelon once, it turned pink, didn't diminish potency noticibly though, so I doubt that's the case with your stuff.
In the future, don't buy "colored" K.
Most likely it isn't K.
Possible reasons why you felt the effects off of the "free bumps" your dude gave you: his wasn't near as cut as the stuff he gave you.
------------------
I live to learn and learn to live.

I've heard of K turning pink from two things... cutting it or burning it... both would probably make it lose potency... now... my dealer friend considered mixing K with coolaid mix to make it just taste better when you rail it... but I'd hate this cuz I LOVE the K drip... call me strange
One bump will NOT fuck you up. One line will not get you whacked... for a person with an average tolerace (not a first timer), two small lines will get you in your desired kitty heaven.
TTokyo is the company that makes Blue label Ketamina... it's comes in a blue box that has a picture of a dog, and an awesome pic of a cat that looks like it's whacked. This stuff is of the same potency as all other PURE K that i've had. My dealer makes 6 twentys out of every liq.. which is very fair...
find another source, it's very easy to rip people off selling powders

ok...
My friend cooks it pink and he says strawberry quick is sometimes cut with it , therefore making the pink appearence. And a 20 bag should be done in one line if you were looking to feel the full effects of what you bought.
------------------
Hell I like you , you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Gotta love those animal faces
smile.gif

http://thetripdoctor.dynip.com/My%20Pictures/ketamine/Tokyo.jpg
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

Yea if it was pink then it was burnt. One 20 bag will do nothing if you space it out over 3-4 bumps.
I just say get a full 10ml liq and cook it up yourself. Then just do two gaggers right away. You'll be in a nice hole for a while.

Am I the only one who used to make special holiday ketamine? We had red and green ketamine with mint flavor.. of course you only got 2/3 as much as you would had you bought the plain ketamine, but the flavor/color was a big selling point .. clueless ravers had no idea how we flavored it(!) so we told them it was a "special brand from amsterdamn" .. if you say it's "from amsterdam" then they will believe it..
But yeah, I would stick to the liquid myself..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

I dont know if this is what they did...but once i got a bottle of Ttokyo (unopened) and i wanted to get high real quick so i cooked some on a spoon with a lighter...sure enough it turned pink and tasted kinda like strawberry....to stop all of you from flaming me and say they prolly put somethin in my bottle....i cooked the rest later on the stove with a pan and a plate on top on a low flame and sure enough after scraped it was beutiful white fluffy powder...
------------------
Drugs are so fascinating to those who use them because it alters the normal state of mind. But when your addicted or abuse drugs your normal state is altered. Be Safe, Be Smart =)
AIM = Djpintsize..Im in New England..say Hi.

the pinkness probably came from your dealer reusing the same razor blades. the rust from the blade contaminates the k and causes it to be pink. if you dont feel much off bumps then its time to step up to lines. they are a lot more intense and fun !

Thanks to everyone who replied for the information. I'll know next time what to look for.
------------------
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call... the twilight zone."