• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids ketamine+opioids

Pissed_and_messed

Moderator: EADD
Staff member
I just did little bump (eyeballed very careful dose) of ketamine on top of 20 mg oxycodone peaking (I ain't opioid naive but my tolerance is pretty much on baseline) in order to prevent tolerance as I have yet 10 mg for later. And just for I wanted to get freaking high. I had also blazed Amnesia Haze and there was alcohol in my system, not terribly much considering my tolerance, but remarkable amount. And oh gosh I forgot, 150 mg pregabalin too which I have no acute tolerance to but I am relatively used to anyway.

Even though I made line of great speed ready for complications, I now consider that somewhat dumb move. In addition to being just dangerous combo, it was also stressing because I am withdrawing of caffeine and in sleep deprivation and I feel like I could sleep aaany minute if I wanted to and there wasn't much else I wanted to do and had to concentrate to monitor myself. Oh, and speed takes minutes to take any effect. Fuck I am doing dumb things now.

50 minutes after ketamine line, there's no worry, I am pretty fucking good, and don't need speed which I don't really want to do. But if I am to indulge combining ketamine and opioids again, even though I don't consider doing opioids good idea, what I need to precisely know about it?

Obviously not that much respiratory depressants again, three is too much already if there is strong opioid, I don't drink probably for the rest of the day because I don't really like it on opiates. I've just been so frustrated, cranky and distracted.

Don't k-hole. Or if you do, stay on your side if laid down and try not to fall asleep. I assume you snort ketamine?

I don't know about anything in particular, aside from please don't combine multiple depressants, regardless of dose. That's a recipe for respiratory depression, and even if it's not a matter of losing consciousness, you could lose inhibitions big time and redose a dangerous amount without even realizing it.

In moderation it isn't particularly unsafe, but aside from pain relief, I personally feel it is a waste of opioids (especially good opioids, like oxycodone). Dissociatives blunt opioids in my experience.

Where dissociatives do come in handy is in cases of opioid induced irritability, at the tail end of the opioid experience.

Of course if you consume opioids on a daily basis the storyline here changes abit.

Ketamine isn't a downer but behaves more like a stimulant. I've overdosed on deschloroketamine plus morphine a few times and always just fell into dissociative anesthesia, no further complications. I think it's almost impossible to fall asleep on a near hole dosage of ketamine also. It feels very relaxing to drift away but afaik you won't fall asleep.

But I'm not sure whether ketamine helps much with opioid tolerance given how short acting it is.

I don't know about anything in particular, aside from please don't combine multiple depressants, regardless of dose. That's a recipe for respiratory depression, and even if it's not a matter of losing consciousness, you could lose inhibitions big time and redose a dangerous amount without even realizing it.
Taking into account I have had 0.66 concerning dosing/year since everything went to shit, you are probably right.

In moderation it isn't particularly unsafe, but aside from pain relief, I personally feel it is a waste of opioids (especially good opioids, like oxycodone). Dissociatives blunt opioids in my experience.

Where dissociatives do come in handy is in cases of opioid induced irritability, at the tail end of the opioid experience.

Of course if you consume opioids on a daily basis the storyline here changes abit.
Actually yea I am not really looking forward to this. It wasn't that great experience. Magnesium is enough of NMDA-antagonist.

If you’re not opioid dependent I’d suggest the following, had the best experiences with it. Get rid of the stimulant, it adds nothing positive to the high. Then take a medium to standard dose of a relatively neutral dissociative (o-pce, dck, ketamine) and after this has kicked in add a medium to low dose of a relatively neutral opioid (tilidine, methadone, morphine). Nothing with special fx like tramadol, Kratom or buprenorphine. This Leads to pure bliss, no nodding but a really good high with good bodyload and extraordinary headspace.

I just did little bump (eyeballed very careful dose) of ketamine on top of 20 mg oxycodone peaking (I ain't opioid naive but my tolerance is pretty much on baseline) in order to prevent tolerance as I have yet 10 mg for later. And just for I wanted to get freaking high. I had also blazed Amnesia Haze and there was alcohol in my system, not terribly much considering my tolerance, but remarkable amount. And oh gosh I forgot, 150 mg pregabalin too which I have no acute tolerance to but I am relatively used to anyway.

Even though I made line of great speed ready for complications, I now consider that somewhat dumb move. In addition to being just dangerous combo, it was also stressing because I am withdrawing of caffeine and in sleep deprivation and I feel like I could sleep aaany minute if I wanted to and there wasn't much else I wanted to do and had to concentrate to monitor myself. Oh, and speed takes minutes to take any effect. Fuck I am doing dumb things now.

50 minutes after ketamine line, there's no worry, I am pretty fucking good, and don't need speed which I don't really want to do. But if I am to indulge combining ketamine and opioids again, even though I don't consider doing opioids good idea, what I need to precisely know about it?

Obviously not that much respiratory depressants again, three is too much already if there is strong opioid, I don't drink probably for the rest of the day because I don't really like it on opiates. I've just been so frustrated, cranky and distracted.
Thats an amazing cocktail btw lol. Very therapeutic for a tolerant individual/patient.

Only dangerous if one isn't tolerant to this combination. If taken at a low therapeutic dosage, its very effective and relatively safe.

Ketamine + Opioid is very effective as an analgesic painkiller combo....add a little cannabis & pregabalin and you're golden

Taken at latest after dinner 5pm ish.....one shouldn't take such a combo at 11pm and be in bed with in an hour

To be safe...and to actually enjoy the cocktail, relax with your partner watching a movie :)