• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine.. New Med

Blazer230

Bluelighter
My pain Dr. gave me a prescription for Ketamine nasal spray. I had it filled at a compounding pharmacy Thursday and have not tried it yet. He already writes me my pain meds 240 30mg Roxycodone a month and told me to give this a try. He had me on 360 a month and I told him we needed to cut back this month and that's when he cuts them from the 360 to 240 plus this Ketamine script. I have been trying to find out any information about it I can. I don't know if I should be nervous or just say screw it and give it a try. It says 10% and use every 10 minutes up to 5 times per day. Should I have any concerns about using it? What should I expect after 1 squirt let alone 5? Sorry for the newbie questions, I just get really nervous about trying anything new like this.. If this is in the wrong place please move it...

Thanks
Blazer

What is the MG of Ketamine per "pump"? Ketamine isnt for everyone. I personally have used it and didnt like it at all, though it removed all my pain. Lower doses can give you a "drunk" type feeling...but everyone reacts to it differently.

What is the MG of Ketamine per "pump"? Ketamine isnt for everyone. I personally have used it and didnt like it at all, though it removed all my pain. Lower doses can give you a "drunk" type feeling...but everyone reacts to it differently.

No MG listed at all just says Ketamine 10% Inhale 1 spray every 10 minutes As needed for pain to a max of 5 times per day. When my wife picked it up and got home there was no literature with it at all which is strange because they usually print off something on every med I fill.

Last edited:
I personally like Ketamine and found low doses to be quite subtle. I'd give it a go and try at least one spray as it's not painful, the opposite in fact. It's safer than Roxicodone if your worried about that aspect. Very short lasting too.

Just follow the instructions. Ketamine is really easy to notice the effect building and at low dose is manageable. Give 20 minutes in between each dose to judge the effect and add 1 pump at a tine as needed starting with 1 pump doing boo more than 5.... I'm honestly jelous. Just give it a try when it's the end of the day and you have the next day off preparing for WCS, but I don't think it will be an issue.

Just follow the instructions. Ketamine is really easy to notice the effect building and at low dose is manageable. Give 20 minutes in between each dose to judge the effect and add 1 pump at a tine as needed starting with 1 pump doing boo more than 5.... I'm honestly jelous. Just give it a try when it's the end of the day and you have the next day off preparing for WCS, but I don't think it will be an issue.

You lost me on the WCS...lol. But one spray shouldn't zone me out should it. I have to watch Westworld in a few minutes...lol

Go easy on the k until you know how it effects you. Please seem to love it or hate it. Should be quite useful for breakthrough pain and/or tolerance, although you probably won’t be getting a dose strong enough to get intense.

How many mL is in the spray bottle, does it say?

Go easy on the k until you know how it effects you. Please seem to love it or hate it. Should be quite useful for breakthrough pain and/or tolerance, although you probably won’t be getting a dose strong enough to get intense.

How many mL is in the spray bottle, does it say?

looks like it says 30ml but its hard to make out

You're very lucky, I dream with a spray like that. Ketamine in low doses nasally is very interesting

Are you in the US? Those are some amazing dosages on the oxy you are receiving. I'm sure you need it I'm just saying it's nice to see ppl getting high doses like that that are in bad pain.

you have said it all brother....K is cool.......Wick:Ketmaster, he has it

Ikr

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like ketamine in that form. Just had an I.V Ketamine infusion the other day.

After, 13-15 infusions, I think I am prepared to use it on my own.

I would love to try it.

My pain Dr. gave me a prescription for Ketamine nasal spray. I had it filled at a compounding pharmacy Thursday and have not tried it yet. He already writes me my pain meds 240 30mg Roxycodone a month and told me to give this a try. He had me on 360 a month and I told him we needed to cut back this month and that's when he cuts them from the 360 to 240 plus this Ketamine script. I have been trying to find out any information about it I can. I don't know if I should be nervous or just say screw it and give it a try. It says 10% and use every 10 minutes up to 5 times per day. Should I have any concerns about using it? What should I expect after 1 squirt let alone 5? Sorry for the newbie questions, I just get really nervous about trying anything new like this.. If this is in the wrong place please move it...

Thanks
Blazer

Where are you from? I want to know what countries have approved the nasal spray of ketamine as med. Do you think it will extend to all the world?