• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine lausenges

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
[Removed: no URLs please -- negrogesic]

What do yall think about this

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone wondering it was a slightly suspicious looking website that purported to be a medical practice that dispensed oral ketamine (delivered to your house) for the purpose of treating depression. It probably was real but it was a shitty site with very little info.

Not sure how well oral ketamine works for depression but it can't hurt.

Have to say that this looks shady to me. Don't know whether it is possible in the states to prescribe something without actually seeing you (as I understand it when you say they send you ket) - or do you go there for the indication and then get your medicine once a week in your mail or so? Also why not intranasal, you'd need lots of pretty bitter-salty lausenge thingys.

They have nothing but super duper 5 ***** Reviews. The webpage looks like a quickly edited template; it is pretty detailed though but the pics look like stock ones to me.

Maybe I'm paranoid.

(For a moment based on the title I thought the person was talking about ketamine sausages, which sound like they'd taste terrible.)

Suppose you’d have to hotrail a ketamine sausage as to avoid potential food poisoning and to avoid the pitfalls of poor bioavailability for oral dosing

Suppose you could boof em too tho