European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Ketamine - instant anti-depressant

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone struggling with depression - try 10mg of K under your tongue. Hold for 3-4 mins then spit it out. Within 20 mins you should feel ok.

If not, write your opinion on a Beatle wig and send it to someone who gives a damn :love:

Why do you spit it out? Is it caustic? I do like doing small bumps of ket o-K-sionally (pff) to relax, as much as I like doing larger amounts. How long do you find this antidepressant effect lasts? I may have to get a small amount and suck it and see.

Not too caustic, damn sure doesnโ€™t taste good though. I too am curious on why spitting out? Iโ€™ve heard the same with buprenorphine.

-GC

Well, yes. The rapid, anti-depressant effects of Ketamine are pretty well known at this point.

If you swallow it it lasts forever and you cant sleep. Only started doing it last night and tonight - feeling great so far. (As the man who jumped off the empire state said halfway down)

I find an approx 30mg 'line' will provide noticeable mood lift for up to a week. Wouldn't be having it within, say, 4 hours of wanting to sleep though

I get the same value/length moodlift from a more recreational evening on it too though...maybe say 3 x 70mg lines spaced 90 minutes or so between lines, thank kinda dosing. I know that's pretty small doses for a lot pf people but Ket just isn;t my thing, I'm a 2 or 3 times a yearr indulger...4 at most

I find an approx 30mg 'line' will provide noticeable mood lift for up to a week. Wouldn't be having it within, say, 4 hours of wanting to sleep though

I get the same value/length moodlift from a more recreational evening on it too though...maybe say 3 x 70mg lines spaced 90 minutes or so between lines, thank kinda dosing. I know that's pretty small doses for a lot pf people but Ket just isn;t my thing, I'm a 2 or 3 times a yearr indulger...4 at most

Interesting - in the K for depression book it says the effect from big doses isn't always as effective as the low dose under the tongue. I suppose the feeling of your mind lifting away from your body can disturb some!

Interesting - in the K for depression book it says the effect from big doses isn't always as effective as the low dose under the tongue. I suppose the feeling of your mind lifting away from your body can disturb some!
also interesting is that (I'm almost certain anyway) they use high k-hole type doses specifically for depression treatment in the ket clinics in the US

Theres some intravenous treatments that must be big dose too - I dont think they give em enough to trip tho? (im still reading about it)

Theres some intravenous treatments that must be big dose too - I dont think they give em enough to trip tho? (im still reading about it)
Ya neva tried mxe?

Dmxe is ok but not on the same level as mxe or ketamine.

often they are too big to trip on, apparently you just get knocked out and wake if they want you under for some reason. I have tried to make sense of it and I've understood commonly you just wake up later when trip is over, might be also the other drugs prolonging anesthesia. But I've heard high dose IV can lead to that also in recreational setup.

I made the same experience with good old methoxetamine and deschloroketamine but my required dosages were a bit higher, maybe 10mg MXE sublingually or intranasally. Rapid-onset antidepressant effect, yet I developed tolerance upon using higher trip dosages and then the effect ceased to be sustained, just acutely antidepressant for a few hours to a day.

The sub luingal dose is supposed to be 10mg but even the tiniest dose works for me - literally 2 or 3 tiny shards barely visible has a big effect.

Ya neva tried mxe?

Dmxe is ok but not on the same level as mxe or ketamine.

Think I tried a bit years ago and I used to take K a bit too but never noticed the anti-depressant effect as much as I have this time.

In my body k doesn't work like an antidepressant . I have to say that I only took 2 grams in my life. I tried IVed that it was a hard experience and snorted that is more light to go on. But I never feel any weelbeing in that experiences. I will give a try and do it sublingual and a little dose IVed.

Lots of โค๏ธ and happinnes to all people who is battling with depression. That is a very heavy disease.

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿง„๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง‰๐Ÿถ๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿš๐Ÿšฒโœˆ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ“๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿฅ‹๐Ÿคฟ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽ›๐ŸŽค๐Ÿช•๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿช—๐ŸŽป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช˜๐Ÿ’ฝ๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿชšโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿชโš™๏ธ๐Ÿ—œ๐Ÿงฐโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ—ฟnothingโ›”๏ธโ˜ฏ๏ธโ™‹๏ธโ™€๏ธโ™‚๏ธโšง๏ธ

I never noticed it from trippy doses - some research shows lower doses work a lot better.

Maybe donโ€™t write it off when youโ€™ve only ever had 2 grams - and IVโ€™ing the stuff IS pretty full on. IM is a better way to go if you can vouch for purity and sterility. And yeah, real ongoing depression is a fucking nightmare and a killer of many a person out there.
Why IM is better than IV? I tried one time IM and I felt nothing...I think you have to go with a big dose. I prefer IVing drugs but It's my way to go with drugs. I'd like to buy ket as soon as possible cause I want to experiment with this shit. I have to move 100km to have It. It's the reason why I can't buy easily.
Well have a nice day!
Lots of ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Just to reiterate - this tiny sub-luingal dose under the tongue of K is fucking incredible. If you've ever had that feeling of waking up in the early hours worried sick - K bullfucks that feeling (up the arse) and kicks it out the door.

Not a patch on methoxetamine. I was doing a literature for a pharma company, before my wife died. Up to that point, I found a load of papers that reported mxe as having instant action, but longer and more pronounced than ketamine (weirdly, the R isomer is the more effective one).
Yes, I know, any excuse to big up mxe, but it's almost like a member of my family!