• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ketamine infusions, Does it Work?

Noah quest

Greenlighter
Does anyone know what a ups box is and ive been trying to get on the ketamine infusions , is it worth it does it work

Hi Noah,

Not sure what you are looking to get out of Ketamine but here are some links to get started. IIRC UPS Box is a packing and shipping service that is run out of brick & mortar locations.

-Discovering-Ketamine

-prescription-NASAL-(S)-ketamine-for-depression-1x-per-week

-ketamine-for-depression-is-widely-available-what-are-the-reports

This is more pain oriented:

-(Ketamine)-Therapy-for-chronic-pain

-Curious-about-others-experiences-with-Ketamine

-Finally-having-third-Ketamine-Infusion-Want-to-do-it-right-this-time

-The-Ketamine-Discussion-thread

Last edited:
I have IV pharma grade Ketamine, and it works amazing for 2 things (3 if youre into the recreational side of it, personally im not)

1. It works GREAT for depression, im convinced that it CURED mine. I took it like 5 times and no more depression since then, and its been about a year since ive last taken it.

2. Its amazing for pain, you wont feel ANYTHING while you're on it. (at least at 25mg IM, the dose i took)

If you're trying to get ketamine infusions for depression, id definitely suggest doing it.

Infusion is a verb usually used for IV access. Ketamine is relatively safe taken IM so I would stick to the IM or oral route of administration for this drug.

Infusion is a verb usually used for IV access. Ketamine is relatively safe taken IM so I would stick to the IM or oral route of administration for this drug.

Ketamine infusions are done in a clinical setting to achieve a more sustained level than a quick shot. IIRC.