• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine infusion #2: time to kick it up a notch.

Speed King

Bluelighter
At my first infusion, I took 20 mg of Valium before I.V. Boring as fuck, besides the pain reduction from 8 to 2 and the first few days sub wonky afterglow.

I am scheduled to get a great ketamine treatment in 26 days

Since I have been given the green light on ketamine from psyche doc, I want to get deeper into the ketamine .

I need some suggestions. Thanks.

I'd recommend avoiding the valium this time. It reduces the impact of the experience. How much ketamine did you get at the infusion?

I'd recommend just waiting for your infusion, if you start getting into ketamine beforehand you'll just jack up your tolerance. Just go into it with an open mind and no benzos. Close your eyes, roll with it. Do you play music or allow you to choose/play music? If so, put on something immersive and calm.

Another tidbit of advice with dissociatives is a little physical activity before or during the experience (this won't be possible in your case) goes a really long way. I don't know your physical activity habits, but consider going for a brisk walk or light jog or doing some yoga/stretching excercise or something like that before leaving for you ketamine infusion. It'll increase the power of the experience. Pretty good consensus from the community on this one.