View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine IM irregularity

kb66

Greenlighter
I IM veterinarian grade ketamine, usually around 50 mags. Sometimes I also IV 20 mg. Generally this works great for me to listen to music and get a lot of visuals when my eyes are closed. If I listen to a guided meditation about love and peace, deep breathing, I feel so good after about 40 minutes. Yay me. Part of the typical experience that lets me know I’m high is my arms look skinnier and more wrinkled, and the sheets are crunchy and hard. This doesn’t bother me because I also experience deep relaxation and can really get into the words and sounds I am hearing on the audio. But sometimes I’ll get the typical physical feelings but the mental experience is terrible and not relaxing at all. It’s like everything looks frozen and hard and my thoughts are very anxious. It wears off in 30-40 minuets , thankfully. The same vial can induce this, so it’s not my stock. When this happens I don’t recall feeling particularly anxious to begin with, it seems to come out of nowhere, so random.It’s a night and day experience. Has anyone else experienced this irregularity? Ketamine makes me very thinky and that’s fine, but when this bad trip happens it feels terrible.

Last edited: