View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine IM Injection & Vomiting

Peanut Arbuckle

Greenlighter
Yesterday, I IMed ketamine for the first time. It seemed to go pretty well. I have no marks at the injection sites after 24 hours, but I just had an extreme bout of nausea and vomiting that lasted about 30 minutes. It could also be a million other factors. I ate a lot of food today and had a pretty intense session at the gym. I'm probably just being paranoid, but I wanna be sure this isn't a complication from IM that I shouldn't be ignoring.
The ketamine was a powder, dissolved in bottled water in the most sterile conditions possible. Everything was swabbed with alcohol. I trust the source of the K and have done several grams of the stuff nasally over a few weeks with no complications. Please tell me I'm just being paranoid.

My friend once threw up after snorting like a tenth. Said it was just him tripping super hard and never having done K he had no tolerance and didn?t know what to expect.

Also saw a couple other people throw up after IMing a fairly substantial dose.

Back in my early ketamine days I remember feeling like I was in an earthquake. Could see it making someone nauseous.

What was your dose? Are you an experience user or haven?t used it much?

Also, be sure to use a filter when pulling the ketamine water into the needle syringe. Even though it?s bottled water, still could have particles you do not want injected into your muscle.

I don?t want to tell you it?s not some other factor, because I don?t know. Just wanted to say I?ve seen it happen before.

Also, the full stomach could definitely be a factor. When my friend (first guy I spoke of) puked, he had just finished a big strawberry shake like 5min before we snorted. Haha. Pink everywhere

Maybe try cutting your dose and do like a third of what you did when you got sick. On empty stomach. See if it still makes you feel bad, but won?t be as intense if you only do a third. I?m betting it was just your body tripping hard on full stomach

I get motion sickness from ketamine. The key is to move as little as possible for the duration of the experience. Dosing on an empty stomach helps a lot too, naturally.
Smaller doses don't induce nausea for me (my preferred dose is 30 mg IM as I don't care much to hole). 50 mg can easily make me puke.