Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine gone bad?

PsychoPanda

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters
About 10 days ago I ordered 5g Ketamine from a known and trusted darknet vendor (I had K from this guy in the past and everything was fine)
Yesterday it arrived and I did 50mg, waited 30 minutes but no effects. I redosed two times (30mg each), did 110mg in about 1 hour.
It was in the mail for 9 days at very low temp, is it possible that the compound just broke apart?

Thank you for your help!

Stay save c:

I doubt that ketamine is this volotile.

Probably just shit ketamine; supply seems notoriously unpredictable these days.

I use to love K would blow a significant amount of money on it a week last year then it disappeared. My dealer took to the black market prices sky rocketed and quality dropped, clearly cut because it burns and it's rather unpleasant. I have tried twice both times I get rocked off it fine but the cut makes me dread doing it because of the taste and burn.

I am not saying this is what happened to you however, K is stable and compounds are usually more stable in cold conditions. Does it taste like K at all and does it have the consistency you are use to? That's how I know mine is cut beyond the burn it doesn't form lines like good K does.

Ok here's an update. It seems that the quality is not the problem. The effects from 50mg and 300mg (snorted) were exactly the same. Like when you come up on Ketamine. After a lot of research it seems that in some rare cases the brain rewires itself and gets immune to a substance (found a few cases were people reported Ketamine stopped having an effect on them). A week ago I did 3-MeO-PCP, a crazy amount (about 250mg within a week), after some very terrifying experiences I stopped doing that compound. As 3-MeO-PCP and Ketamine both bind to the NMDA-Receptors, I guess it is possible that there is some relation. Tomorrow I'll get another batch of K from another guy and I will find out if that effects me. I will also let a friend of mine try the batch that did not do much for me and see if he feels anything off of it. I also contacted the guy I got this K from and explained the situation.
Will keep you guys updated c:

Ah yeah there will be cross-tolerance from the 3-MeO. Ketamine is notorious for being really difficult to get effects from once you jack up your dissociative tolerance. having a friend without tolerance try it would be a good way to determine whether it's shitty or not.

Give it some time before you try again or you will just be getting higher and higher tolerance and wasting more. I wouldn't say it's rare to get that kind of heavy tolerance from NMDA antagonist dissociatives.

What kind of terrifying experiences did you have with 3-MeO?

Ok here's an update. It seems that the quality is not the problem. The effects from 50mg and 300mg (snorted) were exactly the same. Like when you come up on Ketamine. After a lot of research it seems that in some rare cases the brain rewires itself and gets immune to a substance (found a few cases were people reported Ketamine stopped having an effect on them). A week ago I did 3-MeO-PCP, a crazy amount (about 250mg within a week), after some very terrifying experiences I stopped doing that compound. As 3-MeO-PCP and Ketamine both bind to the NMDA-Receptors, I guess it is possible that there is some relation. Tomorrow I'll get another batch of K from another guy and I will find out if that effects me. I will also let a friend of mine try the batch that did not do much for me and see if he feels anything off of it. I also contacted the guy I got this K from and explained the situation.
Will keep you guys updated c:

Jesus you must have been mangled. I don't go over 20mg and that is pretty far out!