View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Ketamine, Future insights and Quantum Reality

Metamorpheus

Bluelighter
Im a long time user of bluelight but have changed up my name to give me increased privacy on here - was worried the last one become known to others.

I’ll try and explain this as clearly as I can, could be a bit messy but I’ll try. I’d like your feedback on the idea…

So I’ve had a fascination for the fact I often dream of the future when doing ketamine and have then found these insights to then come true. This has happened over and over.

Taking this as a ‘real’ thing I was wondering how ketamine could do this.

And I came up with this…

Ketamine is a dissociative which can take you not only out of your body but out of time as well. I often experience time from a 3rd person perspective as though looking at an object where past, present and future are all visible at once. When performing any action on K I get the strong sense of knowing the end point of the process and am moving towards it consciously through its set events as though moving towards an inevitable end.

Then thinking of the quantum reality that a particle or a wave is only one or the other at the point of observation and exists as either until the point of observation thus existing as both possibilities only until it is ‘looked at’. Relating this to the world at large, is it possible that our reality exists as an infinity of possibilities until the point at which we observe it?

The function of the mind is therefore to collapse the wave function of the surrounding world into one reality that we then inhabit.

Going on, when we dissociate with ketamine and view the future as an external event, we are observing it and thus collapsing the wave function of the infinite possibilities the future could be into the one that we experience. Having collapsed it into an observable reality we then come down from that view into our bodies and inhabit the reality that we have just observed (to a fuller or lesser degree) and continue to live it out.

In this way, ketamine allows us to see the future we see and drop back into the time path that we just saw and live out the reality we just created by observation.

Does this sound like some half baked psychonauts wet dream or is there any substance to what I’m thinking? - I’ve been spending a lot of time in my own head lately and I’ve realised I can get very caught up in my own perspective. Good to have a shake down by someone else’s perspective every now and again.

is it possible that our reality exists as an infinity of possibilities until the point at which we observe it?
It’s either that (if there’s no free will) or it’s until the point we decide and/or act (if there’s free will) or some combination.

I think K puts you more in a just ride and not act mode so there’s more to observe from outside and therefore make it appear more that things are predestined.

It’s either that (if there’s no free will) or it’s until the point we decide and/or act (if there’s free will) or some combination.

I think K puts you more in a just ride and not act mode so there’s more to observe from outside and therefore make it appear more that things are predestined.
Get your point but how does that explain how I’ve seen events occur sometimes years before they actually come into existence? I can give an example: years before YouTube became monetised I dreamt that it would become so and saw clearly a life in which I lived off of making guitar tutorial videos. This was before YouTube was used for such things. Several years later I see the rise in such videos and kicked myself that I didn’t act upon that instinct as I had a large drive to do so - I was an active heroin addict at the time so got very much waylaid into sorting that out.

Unless i'm mistaken, a corollary of this would be an ability to predict the future more accurately during or after using ketamine. This ability could then be tested, much like people have tested alleged performers of magic and clairvoyance with consistently negative results.

Dissociative drugs can broaden our minds to profound perceptual alterations including time perspective and this expansion of experience may enhance personal wisdom if used with caution, but i'm not convinced they are a direct path to hidden knowledge.

Your premonition about the monetization of youtube is likely a hunch that was shared by many people. Drugs like these may for sure enhance open-mindedness and creativity, increasing the likelihood of hunches, and i'm open to the idea that they work straight-up physical magic in ways like you describe. But i don't see a point in crystallizing that belief. The experience will always be there and the experience seems to disagree with made-up opinions.

Not sure i'm making any sense... To sum it up i see where you're coming from but i'd be careful drawing conclusions.

Anyway thanks for giving me an opportunity to use lots of juicy words without feeling silly.

Time is an illusion. Relativity proves it. So there have to be a place/dimension outside time.

Why dreams/psycehdelics/meditation/dissos helps go there? I have no idea, but precognition is a phenomenon that at the beggining was like only for some illuminuted/gurus but somehow is getting mainstream.

Probably humanity is about to get all kind of psy habilities naturally

To me is evident cause I use to play a lot of it with my friends (writing words on a paper and the other have to guess) and pretty sure we, collectively are aimed in this direction

I can also understand the ones that yell "but science!!" cause I was thinking inside the box too for a long time too...

Your premonition about the monetization of youtube is likely a hunch that was shared by many people.
A lot of prophetic stuff can be put in the deductive reasoning category like you stated. I have seen that with myself. Most of the time it is deductive reasoning and not a true vision into a future event.

I do believe there is way more than meets the eye though when it comes to this. I have had a couple of visions come true and some did not. So I am not sure what to think.

Get your point but how does that explain how I’ve seen events occur sometimes years before they actually come into existence? I can give an example: years before YouTube became monetised I dreamt that it would become so and saw clearly a life in which I lived off of making guitar tutorial videos. This was before YouTube was used for such things. Several years later I see the rise in such videos and kicked myself that I didn’t act upon that instinct as I had a large drive to do so - I was an active heroin addict at the time so got very much waylaid into sorting that out.
So basically getting it right and wrong 50 – 50 as with pure chance. Would be much more convincing if you actually ended up getting rich by youtube videos. I as Mjäll explain it by hunch, doesn’t really matter if heighten by K.

Maybe you have a better example.

These are really great answers, thanks all. I’m definitely being careful not to crystallise the view outlined hence seeking different perspectives and yes, there are other examples but they tend to involve my own life path and so more difficult to remain objective about. I’ll try and go into more detail when I have some time - currently 4 in the morning and I’m worn out!

These are really great answers, thanks all. I’m definitely being careful not to crystallise the view outlined hence seeking different perspectives
That is the important part. For sure explore. But as I always say do not create a full on belief system (or crystalize) any of the ideas as fact. You are safe as long as you keep an open mind.

Actually a great thread. I hope it goes on a bit. I am sure plenty of us have some fascinating stories.

I have seen into the future many times on ketamine and very much so when mixing with heavily with LSD and shrooms. I saw 3 years into the future on a k hole on acid and everything single vision has come true to the most little details and unexpected twists in my life.

This stuff is powerful and the government is covering up the true power of this shit.

THIS is why elon does ketamine, these mf rich folk are keeping the real life hacks to themselves to play this game at the high level.

Time itself is only bound to this 4d spacetime. On ketamine you ascend beyond time & space into the infinite formless void of being. You can access many things here, there is also alot of deluded shit aswell. GOtta be careful. But u can def see the future on ketamine has happened to me alot. I No longer do it anymore cause it scared me

I have seen into the future many times on ketamine and very much so when mixing with heavily with LSD and shrooms. I saw 3 years into the future on a k hole on acid and everything single vision has come true to the most little details and unexpected twists in my life.

This stuff is powerful and the government is covering up the true power of this shit.

THIS is why elon does ketamine, these mf rich folk are keeping the real life hacks to themselves to play this game at the high level.

Time itself is only bound to this 4d spacetime. On ketamine you ascend beyond time & space into the infinite formless void of being. You can access many things here, there is also alot of deluded shit aswell. GOtta be careful. But u can def see the future on ketamine has happened to me alot. I No longer do it anymore cause it scared me
Wow!! This is the kind of reply I was interested in hearing. When I did k and acid with my now partner we saw into the future of a happy life together living through years together. A few months later, we’re together and living VERY happily.

Wow!! This is the kind of reply I was interested in hearing. When I did k and acid with my now partner we saw into the future of a happy life together living through years together. A few months later, we’re together and living VERY happily.
By the way, I’m not talking about the ‘idea’ of living together but actual vivid scenes of going through days with very specific scenes of waking, doing mundane chores, what we’re wearing to general movements around our house.