• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Ketamine first time?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I've never tried ketamine before and have always wanted to, I finally aquired some and have some questions.

1. I'm physically dependent on Heroin, would using the ketamine while I'm sick be a bad ideas? Or should I make sure I'm well first (not necessarily high just not in withdrawal)
2. The guy who I got it from prefers doing it with cocaine and he literally mixes a little bit of coke into a gram of ketamine, and the way I aquired it was he took out a scoop of his bag and put it in a separate bag for me. But the amount of substance I have weighs 80mg he said should roughly be 65mg of ketamine to 15mg of coke
3. I'm gonna snort this all in one line
It shouldn't be overwhelming right?

would using the ketamine while I'm sick be a bad ideas?
for the first time? yes.
2. The guy who I got it from prefers doing it with cocaine and he literally mixes a little bit of coke into a gram of ketamine, and the way I aquired it was he took out a scoop of his bag and put it in a separate bag for me. But the amount of substance I have weighs 80mg he said should roughly be 65mg of ketamine to 15mg of coke
uhm... well the coke dulls the ket.
3. I'm gonna snort this all in one line
mix it up well, split it into two lines, chop it nice n' fine and rail one in each side, wait two-3 min between them.
It shouldn't be overwhelming right?
it can be, esp with the coke mixed in, because.. it won't feel as strong at first, but then.. it'll hit. and hit it will.

Dissociatives have been known to be useful for those in opiate withdrawal. Read up on it, but anecdotally speaking I have used dissociatives to blunt the more uncomfortable aspects of opiate withdrawal in the past.

Always consider an allergy low dose test before