• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine first time little to no effect?

Clelland1

Greenlighter
Just the other day I tried Ketamine for the first time (1g)
I sniffed it pretty quickly (within half an hour) felt little effects almost instantly (sweating, slight numbing all over)
but after 15 mins I was thinking something was up because It was no where near what people have had me hyped about
half an hour passed and I was 90% sober while still sweating quite badly, I was expecting a lot more and was starting to think that it
probably wasn't ket but my friend reassured me that he had done a reagent test and it was ketamine.

I'm wondering if the reason I wasn't feeling it that much was because I have a pretty high tolerance to ecstasy/mdma and cocaine, speed.
hopefully somebody could give me a little advice or answer this because I really want to get this out of body experience that everybody talks about.

Thanks in advance :)

1g?

you should be able to feel 100mg if you snort it.

where did your friend get it from?

also we don't do substance ID threads here, but it sounds like you mostly snorted cut if you went through 1g

Yeah I read up a good bit before taking any and thought wow a gram seems to be way too much but I thought what the heck lol (I have a tendency to get as fucked up as possible)
My friend got it for me from his dealer who he reguarly gets it from, I think that's most likely but I'm just a bit hindered because I have seen my friend on this same shit and he's been totally lost in it lol. *Thought I might add this that by high drug tolerance I mean literally to the point where I rarely feel anything after 10 mins unless extremely heavy use.
* might also be helpful to add that all my friends that take any drug all seem to always get much better effects (lasting longer, hitting harder) than me.

Last edited:
Yeah, a gram is so much K that it would send you out of this reality several times over. Reagent tests can be fooled by putting just the right amount of the substance people are testing for into a larger quantity of inactive white powder of some kind. You likely got bunked.

no... he just got bunked plain and simple... as noted, 1G of ket will put you 3 dimensions over if you are a first time user...

The quality of European ketamine has substantially declined these past few years. If you haven't sniffed it pre 2008-2011~, then there is a pretty good chance that you haven't sniffed good quality ketamine at all (which possibly explains why your friend think's it's decent stuff). It's genuinely never been the same before the 2008 drought. The situation the became wholly abisimal after a UK/Indian crack down. Which country are you from?

Generally what's sold as ketamine tends to be an unknown ketamine analogue which often causes blackouts before you reach the k-hole stage (potentially tiletamine), and it's very, very bad quality at that. The UK has been seriously dry. Even the most well sourced ketamine addicts and the holy hold out city of Bristol were 100% dry last year.

A few months ago a friend sold me "proper ketamine" which turned out to be incredibly weak tiletamine. I could have easily sniffed a gram of it in one go.

Proper ketamine won't take much to put anyone in a k-hole. A gram line is considered a fairly heroic certified k-hole dose. A half gram line is also hailed as a certified k-hole dose. It takes a fraction of that to actually put you in a hole. None of the drugs you mentioned would give you any kind of tolerance.

Last edited: