• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ketamine & Extreme drowsiness the nex day, it this normal?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I had my very first Ketamine experience last night for roughly 8 hours. I've still got 1gram left, I bought 2 grams for [a reasonable price]. And must say I quite enjoyed it! I can see many benefits to this drug. Short-term memory loss seems to be my main concern atm!

Personally I don't think it's physically addictive like Oxycodone which is a major plus!

I can see my tolerance raising quickly with is stuff, how can keep my tolerance levels down to a minimum?

Chers guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
use as little as possible. k by itself is boring, it's something you throw into the mix lightly if you can be fagged getting trashy.

I'm going to move this over to the Other Drugs section of the forum where there are people that know more about ketamine. This section is specifically for empathogens like MDMA, ketamine is a dissociative analgesic/anesthetic (I think)

make sure you’re aware of the bladder problems that occur with chronic use. it’s also possibly neurotoxic. i’ve only encountered it a handful of times but love the effects of k.

Minimal K-tolerance isn't too difficult for most people to maintain, It's mainly about avoiding compulsive re-dosing which isn't too difficult for most people. I really enjoy taking K on top of a little Xanax or oxycodone or buprenorphine. The combined sedative effects of ketamine and an opioid or benzodiazepine in combination with the closed eyed visuals produced by ketamine make for a pretty interesting experience in my opinion. I really enjoy getting a little nod on with a mix of the two and every time I close my eyes slipping into the Legoland like visuals of ketamine. It's one of my personal favorites. The poster above me hydroA is right about potential bladder problems being attributable to chronic ketamine use. These side effects are considered quite uncommon and seem to be only associated with heavy and long-term use.