View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine cooking..

Alexdl

Greenlighter
Hi, I was told about 'cooking ketamine' and im a bit confused as to what its all about. Basically we are getting powder/shards by the gram, now the latest batch has been crap (struggle to K hole) It looks the part but when sniffed it feels bashed/cut with something as it generally just blocks your nose. A friend of mine mentioned re-cooking it. What does this involve and will it take the impurities out (or rather give you a cleaner hit) im intrigued but i dont want to waste money and K if its just a way to make it finer.. Which is what im gathering from stuff ive read. Feel free to tell me if im wrong, i literally know nothing on how it is produced and dont have access to the liquid. Im just looking for the benefits of cooking it
Cheers!

The ketamine dissolves in the liquid, then you evaporate the liquid. It kind of recrystallises the ketamine. To my knowledge it does nothing whatsoever, other than reform it into crystals. That probably won't even happen if it's bashed with enough of whatever that powder is.

People use to say this even back when uk ket came directly from India, a time during which I didn't experience a single case of impure/bashed ketamine. It was probably lab grade ketamine, yet some supposed microwave wash was supposed to substantially improve the quality.

well if the cut is not soluble in water and you strain the insoluble parts out before evaporating the liquid, you will end up with a purer product.