• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Ketamine/cocaine INTRANASAL USE AFTER TOOTH EXTRACTION

whyamilikethistho

Greenlighter
Hey all!

So by surprise this morning my someone had to get a tooth pulled.

Said person has been struggling with blow & ket addiction for a handful of months now & they just aren't ready to put it down yet. They've read even just general sniffling can cause dry socket, what are the potential effects of not stopping their usage during the healing process? They're using nasal saline sprays with it dissolved into the saline. TIA.

Proper harm reduction advice would be to avoid the drugs, but you should probably be OK as long as you are careful not to snort too hard.

If it's in a saline solution, it would be best to lay down, tilt your head back for a few minutes. You can ingest it this way with almost no snorting at all. Squirt it in your nose and let gravity do the snorting for you.

Dry socket occurs when you create a vacuum in your mouth, such as sucking on a cigarette or bong.

I've never heard of snorting causing it, but I suppose if you snort hard enough it could.

If they are already in solution, just boof em. Definately won't get dry socket then. Snorting will change the pressure in your mouth slightly, so it's not zero risk.

Just be mindful to take care when high to treat your socket delicately (like don't get coked up and smoke a cig for example).