Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Burn Test

sheekle

Bluelighter
So I got some "K"

Supposedly ketamine burns red right? Well this stuff seemed like it might've burned kinda red while it was burning, but settled into a brown color. Do you think this indicates adulterants?

Also now my room smells like chemical smoke shit, LOL fuck.

Sorry to ask - why are you burning it ? You can't effectively smoke it and vaping is such a waste of product.

The reason why I burnt it is to test to make sure it's legit K and not another chemical, since K is supposed to burn red

It's supposed to be vaporized red, more precisely. The actual melted down crystal is red, but the surrounding oil is gold, I think it's good tho

The reason why I burnt it is to test to make sure it's legit K and not another chemical, since K is supposed to burn red

It's supposed to be vaporized red, more precisely. The actual melted down crystal is red, but the surrounding oil is gold, I think it's good tho

I've never heard of this method. With ketamine you can usually tell by the way it looks. In my experience ketamine usually exists as either small shards, or tiny little round balls.

It very rarely comes as powder unless its highly bashed, or not ket.

"Burn tests" are highly subjective and aren't a reliable measure of purity.

Likewise, judging by consistency isn't reliable, you can have finely powdered drugs of high purity or get sold stuff that's highly crystalline but 80% cut.

Get a chemical test kit (I think Mandelin is the one for testing ketamine).