• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ketamine at parties/festivals (any social setting) why do people do it???

ShiaFuckingLaBeouf

Bluelighter
i often hear about people taking ket at parties/festivals and it confuses me. i've never tried ket but i would like to. but i dont understand the appeal of taking it in a social setting. for people that have done it at parties, was it actually fun? no doubt you can get some internal euphoria but when you're mashed on ket are you even able to talk to people and interact with others properly? especially confuses me since ive heard that ket only starts to become enjoyable at the stage where you can't even move. fair enough since i spend most parties sitting on a sofa anyway but if you've taken that much is conversation actually possible? finally, what are people like socially when theyre on ket- are they generally socially boosted or more socially impaired? Obviously if you're freaked out by the dissasocation you will look like a goon but if you can handle it will you still seem like a crazy person because you are just that far gone? Also, what is holing like in a social setting? I've heard stories of people deliberatly trying to k-hole at festivals. the k-hole seems like it would be a crazy but potentially awesome experience if you're on your own, but at a party or a festival??? is it still fun??

thanks for any responses im just trying to understand what this drug is like. can't wait to get my hands on some (i know that it's a big no no for most people but i'm a moron and i want to try it (responsibly), end of).

Hello!
I have actually tried some ket at festivals, its the only place its available. For me atleast.

Its one of those situations where you dont have a 5cm thick line of it then hit the dance floor, me personally i was having very small bumps of it every now and then. It gives you a nice buzz but on its own you need a little more for the fun.

A lot of the time ive had ket ive been on LSD and sometimes also mdma. LSD and ket are a truly beautiful combo, 200 ug's lsd and a bump of ket any time you feel like your getting fatigued and dead, your set.

To be honest though ide suggest against getting into it, i didnt do it for more than a month but i started to notice a side effect.
Ket literally destroys your bladder, it goes from irritation while and after pissing, to pain in bladder, to pissing blood clot thingies, to stomach cramps, pissing every 15 minutes, not sleeping because of it and it goes all the way to bladder reconstructions.

Also to answer your question about how people are socially on this drug, well if they are doing low doses to keep the buzz going then they are mostly normal, but people on high doses can be an interesting time. From what ive seen at festivals, long term ket use also stupifys you.

I hope this helps you friend! Ket might be worth a go once, i might k hole in the distant-ish future, but as a go to drug ide suggest against. The affects on your body are too heavy too fast.

Not too high of a dose and it gives me sociability, euphoria, and uplifting feeling of happiness and dancing is amazing: I feel super flexible and almost as if I were liquid.
Of course if higher doses are preferred if I'm alone.

It depends on what means a party for you, and what do you want from one. I, myself, look for as less human contact/conversation as posible and just want to dance alone in front of a big soundsystem, lost into myself beeing one with the music. Ketamine helps to reach that :)

There is just something wonderful sitting with some friends at a fest all K'd out drooling on ourselves. The term FUBAR'd comes to mind. That's what K does for me. When I wanna hang with my friends who use drugs and don't judge me I can kick back and get K'd the fuck out and be in pure bliss. It has to be the right party though. I would assume most people not familiar with K would be scared of K kids. Ketamine ain't for everyone.

The idea is to not take so much that you are too smashed to talk to people. Whether or not that is properly executed during a party setting is a different story. Don't try it at a party for your first time. For people that are already experienced with it though, being dissociated in social settings can be a blast. It's kinda like weed. Weed in a social setting when you first try it is terrible, but after you get used to it, it can be a lot of fun to be around people when you're stoned. Or not. Same with k.

Its probably good advice to say not to do it at a party or club or whatever but that wasnt my experience. One of my friends at a club said here try this. And I did. I usually did low to mid level doses repeatedly throughout the nights after that, normally in clubs but also bars and parties. To me it is the perfect mix of being drunk and insane without the negative effects of either.

I have holed in these settings, too. Didnt mean to at first. It was interesting but not exactly fun. Im glad I experienced it as it was, the first time, one of the most intense drug experiences of my life but when you arent prepared for that shit and in the wrong setting its easy to see how someone would be turned off to K forever. I think these days if I could get ketamine, I would choose this method but at home.

Well of course you dont understand the appeal because you have never tried the drug? Kind of a silly post.

10-20mg bumps of ketamine give me euphoria, energy and a desire to socialize. 150-200mg lines make me want to lie down and zoom zoom zoom.

Try it yourself and find out

ketamine is like alcohol + cocaine in their best forms. it's a clear, stimulating, intoxicating, sociable euphoria that literally 'loosens' my body up in small doses.

higher doses defeat the purpose but my small snuff spoon avgs <20mg. re-dosed every 45-1hr keeps the buzz going smoothly and there's no come-down. it just wears off slowly :).