View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and Sinus Damage

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I really enjoy ketamine but only have access to powdered form, not liquid, so I don't think IM is an option. I believe the stuff I have is of decent/good quality. I typically can't do more than .2 grams because I can't comprehend how to do lines after that point lol. Anyways, I have usual problems with allergies and congestion and sinus headaches. I take a steriod nasal spray, antihistamines and singulair. These help but don't always completely rid me of the problem. I fear that snorting ketamine could make this worse. I used ketamine last night and the night before and I noticed blood in my mucous when blowing my nose. Also my sinuses seem to hurt a small amount. I'm sure these problems are temporay but I want to be sure before I continue to use K. I use a neti pot after each session and regularly regardless. This past weekend was more ketamine than I typically use. I would like to use no more than once a week from now on. Do you think my sinuses will be alright if I use this often? Are there any ways I can reduce damage? My main worry is increasing congestion problems.