PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eatmywolf

Greenlighter
What would people say are the best alternatives to k and where can you get them?
there seems to be so many different names for the "legal highs" I find it confusing and don't want to buy or take something I was unclear on, I've had mxe in the past and enjoyed it other than the morning after. But I seem to be having trouble locating that also. Any suggestions?

Nitrous I suppose. As long as you take B12 supplements it probably wouldn't do you much harm. Of course, it's very short acting so you have to keep taking more but the toxicity is much lower than any of the ketamine type dissociatives and it's legal to buy. I don't even like MXE anymore because it makes me piss constantly and I can feel some kind of stress on my kidneys. Even if it doesn't indicate that damage is being done, I can't help thinking about it when I do MXE. I don't want to have to be concerned about my kidneys and bladder when I do a drug. I still have a slightly weird feeling in my lower back area and I haven't done MXE for a few days. It's also too stimulating and I can't sleep for quite a while and it kills my sex drive and appetite and just generally isn't all that enjoyable overall. It was novel the first several times I did it but I'm actually sick of it now. If there was an MXE type drug without all those side effects it would be nice.

no 'what should I take?' threads sorry

you are looking at dissociative drugs here, just explore that category

Also, Bluelight won't tell you where to get drugs of any sort, legal or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.