The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Kenzo Harm Reduction

coldcopper215

Greenlighter
Whatsup guys. Left the Kenzo scene in 2018. Very curious what's happening down there lately. Seems like nothing but Tranq anymore and this new Mayor is trying to end the open air market. Miss the days of Versace, El Chapo. I heard even the big sets (iykyk) ones who nobody would have ever thought to switch have switched to tranq. I don't even see any Kenzo Harm Reductions threads anymore like we used to do on freeforms! Whatsup with that? Is nobody cold copping down there anymore?

You talking about Philly?

We have a regional sub forum where people talk more about local shit.... I can move this post there for sure and hope it sparks a conversation.

Anybody cold copping out there is too fucking slumped to get on the Internet or make it past the first page of Google 😭

You talking about Philly?

We have a regional sub forum where people talk more about local shit.... I can move this post there for sure and hope it sparks a conversation.

Anybody cold copping out there is too fucking slumped to get on the Internet or make it past the first page of Google 😭
Yeah im from Philly. I been looking for a thread just to see wtf is going on in Kenzo anymore 😂 back in the day we had a harm reduction thread that was so active. Everyone would post about where the cops were/what was good what wasnt, what not to use. I was tryna get that back up and running.

Yeah bro from what hear im glad i got out 6 years ago. That Tranq is no joke and our new Mayor is even worse

Are the Kenzo sets really still booming the way they were years ago? Maybe I’m naive but I’ve also been outta the game for a few years. When I was going down there were lines of people and cars that cop then hop back on to 95. Seeing those tranq wounds is a significant deterrent for me, I imagine it probably keeps a lot of other people away too.