• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ken Dodd's dad's dogs dead - your saddest moments on drugs?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone find drugs have helped you feel depths of sadness that its difficult to reach sober? Has this been a positive thing for you as catharsis and helped you?

Have you blubbered like a baby?

Last edited:
hell yes, have deeply cried on psyches and it was extemely healing / cathartic

(also on stim comedowns but that's a different thing entirely)

I have cried on stims but thats more a "get off my fucking roof please shadowpeople and leave me alone" sort of sobbing

After boshing speckled Mitsubishi Turbos for three solid days, then laying on the sofa watching shite TV and a dog adoption advert came on, had me welling up like my whole family had just been wiped out.

Other than that, no.

Anyone find drugs have helped you feel depths of sadness that its difficult to reach sober? Has this been a positive thing for you as catharsis and helped you?

Have you blubbered like a baby?
Came home last year late one night on a small truckload of powerful edibles to find one of my dogs paralyzed; looked like he was dying

Blubbered over him for a few hours

Next day he wasn't dead so got the vet and he made a full recovery by a few weeks later

After boshing speckled Mitsubishi Turbos for three solid days, then laying on the sofa watching shite TV and a dog adoption advert came on, had me welling up like my whole family had just been wiped out.

Other than that, no.
...I remember the day Bouncer died in Neighbors and I was coming off gear- cried like a baby in a locked car

i took drugs to get rid of those pesky emotions. not feel them.

does mean i had a lot in the post to deal with once i was forced to stop.

Someone showed john cooper clarke a pic of him with Billy Connolly and he said "No idea - the trouble with drugs is you forget the good stuff as well as all the shit you are trying to forget"

Came home last year late one night on a small truckload of powerful edibles to find one of my dogs paralyzed; looked like he was dying

Blubbered over him for a few hours

Next day he wasn't dead so got the vet and he made a full recovery by a few weeks later

Never try and diagnose an animal after taking a psychedelic - I thought the cat was "shaking" till I realised it was the fucking acid.

No, not really, just stim comedowns like @ageingpartyfiend mentioned, different kettle of fish.

Took an E when I heard Di died. Then a few more over the next few days as it became obvious this was the only way to deal with the country going mental.

No, not really, just stim comedowns like @ageingpartyfiend mentioned, different kettle of fish.

Took an E when I heard Di died. Then a few more over the next few days as it became obvious this was the only way to deal with the country going mental.

I remember watching the start of the funeral when they were getting her out of the funeral home and someone shouted "DIANA" with a sob in their voice and me and my dad just crumpled into laughter. I still find myself shouting it to this day.

I remember watching the start of the funeral when they were getting her out of the funeral home and someone shouted "DIANA" with a sob in their voice and me and my dad just crumpled into laughter. I still find myself shouting it to this day.
That's sounds like ballshit why would you and your dad laugh at the death of England's rose 🌹?

I think we should all listen to Candle in the Wind whilst mournfully staring at our feet in silence