• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keep tolerance low on poppy seed tea?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
Is there any way to keep the doses low with poppy seeds? I like being able to feel a 50mg morphine or something like that so I don't want to do a shit load of morphine and drive my tolerance up where I can't feel it anymore. Or can i not do that because of the seeds being so variable? I can't find too much info searching around online because everything is hard to find about it.

Well very good seeds can yield 100mg morphine per 100 grams of washed seeds, so perhaps just keep the doses low (not sure i understand the question fully).

It's very hard to control dosage with poppy seeds unless you have an extremely consistent supplier. Even if you get the dosages correct you will still be driving up tolerance due to the extra alkaloids that come along with any sort of poppy preparation.

I wouldn't fuck around with poppy tea with your level of tolerance

Well very good seeds can yield 100mg morphine per 100 grams of washed seeds, so perhaps just keep the doses low (not sure i understand the question fully).
Yeah that's what i mean I was wondering about just using a small amount of seeds for a lower doses so I'm not taking crazy amounts of morphine and jack up my tolerance and then go through hellish withdrawals and stuff

It's very hard to control dosage with poppy seeds unless you have an extremely consistent supplier. Even if you get the dosages correct you will still be driving up tolerance due to the extra alkaloids that come along with any sort of poppy preparation.

I wouldn't fuck around with poppy tea with your level of tolerance
Well it's poppy seeds or russian roulette with street pills and fentanyl. fentanyl would kill me

I'm not saying it's not a better choice than fent, just pointing out that it won't be a perfect solution. Also if you don't yet have a serious habit then it isn't too late to take a serious step back from opiates. I understand if you don't take that advice, I definitely never listened to anyone that told me that.

I'm not saying it's not a better choice than fent, just pointing out that it won't be a perfect solution. Also if you don't yet have a serious habit then it isn't too late to take a serious step back from opiates. I understand if you don't take that advice, I definitely never listened to anyone that told me that.
I've been doing opiates and kratom since '11

Of course using poppy seed tea regularly will drive up your tolerance. It's sodding opium! There's cross - tolerance between all opiates. Also one word of caution :
don't get physically dependent on opium.
Unlike withdrawal from opium derivatives like morphine or heroin, which is merely very unpleasant but rarely dangerous unless you are in very poor health, cold withdrawal from pure opium has been known to cause fatal heart attacks.