• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kava Wax/Dabs?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
So I picked up some Kava Wax the other day. The wax is meant for vaporizing, but I've been using it as if it were dab wax. This works okay, leading to a very sedating effect, but the problem is it literally only lasts like a minute. Do you think eating the wax or ingesting it would be more effective?

Alright, thanks guys. I wasn't sure if it'd be worth it to eat it since there's only 3g of the wax.

I'm only asking because I've been looking for legal highs/alternatives to substitute my old addiction.

So far I've found kratom, kava, and passion flower. Kratom works amazingly, passion flower is decent, and kava I've had too little experience with to tell yet. Any suggestions? I sell whippits at the headshop I work at and may try those as well.

You can add PST to the 'legal' list.. Also whippits are fun, but short lived, if you're going to do them get a canister and cracker, its the most cost efficient way. Lol in my younger days I would do 3 or 4 cans in the grocery store and then put them back on the self. Or do a shit ton in the cooler at my first job..
Oh yeah, to answer your op, eating its fine, you can out it into capsules if the taste bothers you.

- Hopeless

With PST and kratom you're just starting dependant on opiates.

Whippits make sure your inhale air as well as the laughing gas so you don't do brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

Yeah, from what I've seen, kava really isn't much use smoked/vaporized. The heat can break down the compounds, for one, but they're also nonpolar, so I don't think that your lungs can really use them that well. Taking it orally is definitely your best bet.

Whippits make sure your inhale air as well as the laughing gas so you don't do brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
I can't use PST anyways as I am currently under drug testing. Besides, I just kicked opiates, again, for the Nth time and don't wish to drive that road again any time soon.

I work at a headshop where we sell kratom, whippit canisters, crackers, etc so all of those are abundant and cheap for me. I just need other alternatives because my current kratom habit is quite expensive. I recently discovered DXM last night and quite enjoyed it.

Not necessarily if you can control yourself and keep your usage to one or two days a week.

Why not? I did a high first plateau trip and both functioned and thought pretty well.

Yeah, your first hand experience you should take with a grain of salt. Grow a little brain and come back and revisit this after wisdom has been garnered.