• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kava paste 84% & gabapentin.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
OK. So I order pastre just out of curiosity. I took a break from gabapentin which was really hard. Like I was withdrawaling bad. So when I took gabapentin I took ten 300 mg with 2 pea size kava which idk exactly how much that is.

Any ways my kidneys hurt. I think because I down a pound of kratom in a week just to get through the gaba withdrawals. So my question is does the kava have a really bad effereffervt on the kidneys? I know it does on the liver. I lost ten pounds in a week.

My concern is I think I'll never be avke to function without a gaba product in my system? I'm picking up my Lyrica tomorrow so I know I'll be straight. I'm just concerned ii did a number on my system.

Are you hydrating and keeping your electrolytes in balance? That kratom with kava might be overkill. Also, anything other than certified noble kava root may be questionable

Al in know is that today I had a regular bowel movement. But in the morning I got really light headed and dizzy and had to lay down. Four hours went by and I wake up. Now mind you I chased down two monster drinks with seven three hundred mg of gabapentin.

My body is obviously telling me something. I've felt like that before but not so early. Plus I took my BP and it was 153/89 heartbeat 108. So I know I've got to chill my body needs a break. Maybe moving to Tennessee is a good thing.