KANDYCANE ROLL CALL - where you all at?

Hey!
Rolling Lady! We got you covered like a jimmy hat! (that's sooooooo gross! Sorry Couldn't help myself...
smile.gif
)
I'm totally down for MMM n Clevland on the 28th... yes... that's right... I'm passing up S&D... How can I get out there??? Can you get me a ticket??? Let me know da deets... I'm totally serious...
Had to jump back into this...
Kandycane was Da BOMB!!! The music was ok, the venue was a little weak... the sound system was a little weak... the light show left something to be desired... so now everybody's saying that tigger has lost his backpack (it's a REALLY CUTE backpack) and his brain was in there...
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! IF YOU ORDER RIGHT NOW, WE'LL THROW IN A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT OF 1000 REALLY KEWL PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE TO HAVE A TOTALLY PHAT TIME, *AND* 20 BLOOLITERS WHO ARE THE KEWLEST PEEPS YOU'D EVER WANNA PARTY WITH!!!
See, it was the free gift that got me...
wink.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

Hey Tigger. I think we can get the tickets over here somewhere. Do you have a car to get over here, because it's a hell of a ride on Greyhound. It's eleven uncomfortable hours. We might be able to figure something out. Let us know what you think OK?
PLUR
wink.gif

------------------
Regret for things you do can be tempered by time. It is regret for things not done that are unconsolable;)

Anybody from Philly want to go... I could totally train it down to 30th and we could drive out, or I guess I could do Amtrack out to Cleveland... I GOTTA BE THERE!!! Hee Hee!!!
------------------
PLUR
Tig

Ouch! It's like 10 hours o Pitt by train from NYC... ewww... Also, the 28th is a Friday, so I would have to take the day off... I dunno if I can do this after all...
frown.gif
... If any Philly peeps are going I'd love to ride along, but other than that, I don't think I can go...
------------------
PLUR
Tig

dayam 10 hours... that's a whole party rite there.... and then some.
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

where is sunflower at? and specilK? so quiet...
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

hey everyone
havent checked bluelight since monday...i spilled coffee on my lap top monday mornin
frown.gif

anyway, this past weekend kick ass. plan on see yall real soon.
drgnfly- whens the next meetup??
tigger- yeah man come down this weekend..u always got a place to stay. toby lives right near me, right? dont have enough $ to go out but i'm sure we'll find something to do...hehe.
specialk- so what do u think bout the grapefruit? i sure love it....man u were funny
-climber

Hey climber, what's up?
I came to check out the site like you told me to. Kezia says hi, she said she saw you before we left but i didn't get to say goodbye....sorry. Kandycane was such a good party. I think the people are what made the party good. I met a couple of the other bluelighter people but i can't remember all your names. Ummmm....i met tigger and sunflower and a few other people. Some guy...i can't remember your name but you gave me a lollipop. well i just thought i would say hi. I wrote a message yesterday but no one replied to it
frown.gif
Oh well....
tiff

Wutz up climbah...
How's it going. I hope the PA crew is doing well.
T-shirt put up a post for the next meet up. Its going to be at twilo again with Sasha and Digweed. If you can make it that would be so phat... kid. And bring Colleen and Rena as well and the rest of the BL crew that we met down there.
I guess if that doesn't happen then the weekend after for Tigger's b-day we def gotta hang.
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Hey guys ,
well there is a party and nobody told me ???
i'll check to see - maybe my dad is out or something on vacation and we have the jag again - how long of a drive is it ?
where and what is the party just let me know and i'm sooo there ...
climber - your coming man - the ticket will be taken care of ah and i forgot i hate grapefruit
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

well expecting to hear details ..
Plurness...
K