• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kamini Vidrawan Ras, Indian Ayurvedic pills with opium as an ingredient.

KS78

Bluelighter
These are sold as Ayurvedic medicine for male sexual problems like impotence. They were sold at Indian grocery stores till they figured out that it contained Morphine, Codeine and Papaver.
They can still be bought online. Never tried it but interesting.

That's weird because I usually have a slightly harder time getting it up when on opiates. I could think of some other uses for them though.

The morphine and codeine can make folks love everybody . . . The papaverine is what helps men get it up, and can build up enough in the system via oral and smoked routes of administration -- it is not necessary to shoot it into one's wang . . . the impotence can be a leading indicator for hypogonadism for people on purified narcotics for long periods of time, and since it can also cause osteoporosis, people of all genders should not ignore this kind of thing. It can be treated completely, and I am not sure of the percentage who actually have the problem, but I don't think it is 100 per cent.

I really don't give a fuck about the healing effect on my dick. What is surprising is that you can just find & buy it on the web very easily. This is pretty much a bottle of opium pills; has nothing to do with impotence, I'm sure.

But are they any good? I can get bread at the bakers full of papaver somniferum seeds but it does nothing. Inquiring minds need to be told. You should do a go fund me page on blulite

Haha, well it will certain help with premature ejaculation:

Based on those ratios, excluding the betel, it seems to be around 30% opium. Its sold in 10g amounts for what looks like $50 or so. Thus, its 3 grams of opium (or perhaps 300mg of morphine). Not worth it...