• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kami

oliveoyl

Greenlighter
Seen this in the news, so yeah reading pellet comp, 80mg tbd..?, papaver somniferum largest products in pellets
List of comp...sulpher 5mg, piper longum, mrycrista fragrans, santalum album each 20mg , cinnabar purified, 5mg ...and preservatives.....anyway anyone had any experience consumin it
...is kamini not kami

Last edited:
It seems like they contain opium, but they are sold in herbal shops in what I can best tell look to be in the Indian area. I don't know where you found yours.

Yeah ,no sources allowed, cinnabars only thing not makin me want to consume it, got EDTA aside, indian product...smells like incencts......

any more specific info on the product you are talking about?

a google search turns up nothing but stuff about a rap artist of the same name, a bunch about incense cones (that seem like legit incense; as in not a front like the bath salts were), and adding the word 'pellet' adds a bunch of fireplace fuel to the results...

meds from multani pharma india goes under the name kamini vidrawn ras,the tabs dont look pressed

There out there though,probally less now noticed by media, whats with the link...

From tacodudes link
Papaver somniferum (Most of the manufacturers skip this ingredient due to legal implications)
This thread is getting borderline sourcing, so from now on please only post actual trip reports etc

Yeah all i wanna know is how remove purified cinnibar from the pellets, its net says not water souble...not sure about freebase opiate alkloids though,figure it out evently ?

Eh...took 4 pellets crushed mixed with vodka, left in frezzer for about a hour, filtered, left over night on a dish, dessicated the ethanol, mixed with juice, noticed a precipation....drunk...onset 1 hour.....warm opiate feeling...