• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

K2 vs weed effects

Sdbellow

Greenlighter
What are the differences between K2 and weed? I know people say they are a lot alike and K2 can be stronger but there aren't really in depth posts about it. And would a g of K2 lasts longer than weed since it only takes a few hits to get high? So wouldn't K2 be worth your money more than weed?

besides not knowing what chems your smoking they tend to build tolerance realy quick and they dont last very long. the smart thing to is stick to weed.

Watched a friend in high school go through a 4 day unresponsive comatose state. Not worth it bro

Beautifully put. I've seen plenty of lives RUINED by K2 and spice. In highschool friends would get busted with some pot, have to piss clean for 90 days, so they'd switch to K2 and by the time that 90 days is up, you're in a deep dark hole. Cannabis is a medicinal herb. K2 is poison, and nothing but RCs

There was this synthetic cannabinoid called Up Yours XXX. I have no idea what actual compound was in it, but taking small hits out of a pipe would give effects almost identical to weed but with much more body load, but there was something menacing about it; just a slight bit of anxiety, nothing to really worry about since I was in a new environment with people I had only met that day. It was when I took a huge bong rip months later after buying another baggie from the smoke shop down the road, that I realized this substance opened doors and peeled the brain's natural filters away, at times I could almost see the individual atoms vibrating, thinking about those microscopic universes that make up the entirety of existence...oh shit....existence, it has to end, the universe will end at one point, and I will have never existed.

Absolute terror set in, I grabbed hold of my girlfriend (now fiance) and tried walking with her to a room, any room, in a desperate attempt to keep myself within the reality I concocted for myself in my sober life. She asked me, "where are we going?" and I thought "where ARE we going? such a mundane question in normal life took on a philosophical meaning....more terror. I managed to find my way to the kitchen and stood by the refrigerator. I felt a presence, it was a somewhat familiar presence, while not entirely familiar, almost like some extension of my own personality I haven't discovered yet.
It was telling me I was going to be ok and I had nothing to be afraid of (Apparently I enacted both sides of this conversation out loud, although not as coherently as I had heard it in my mind). Long story short, a trip to the emergency room and a diazepam later, and I was back in the "real" world once again. Looking back on some of the things that happened, this was probably some highly potent salvia divinorum extract rather than the "artificial weed" the shop employees told me it was. Even worse, it could have been a combination of the two, which only a sadist would dream to mix together.

Anyway, I can't smoke weed without a benzo first anymore.

Related spice(?) mixes have caused me to take a hit and grab the wall, so I wouldn't fall. It may be hard, but stick w/weed.

Was playing cards in a park when a guy I didn't know sat down with us and lit a J. Only I smoked with him because I figured it was cannabis. Turns out it was K2. I was quickly hit with a massive head high after 2 puffs. checked with the guy...oh it's K2!

I felt paranoid but I got out of the park and took the subway home. The slowing down and speeding up of the train was correlated with the positivity of my thoughts. It took a lot of focus to keep a hold on myself the whole time. Don't remember anything that happened after I walked home.

Overall it was an unforgettable experience (the initial high, train ride, a strange encounter on my walk home) with an unexpected set of circumstances. I've never recommended K2 to anyone though and won't be smoking it again.

I like synthetics better easier to do ultra mega doses, they can make you bug out though

Absolutely horrible stuff, I smoked it thru a pipe the first time, about a half cone. Ended up on the couch unable to get up at all for ages - I had to ride it out, paralysis is not fun! Luckily I was strong of mind enough to not panic and talk myself thru it. Stupidly tried it again (as you do) and went into this insane spiral of negative thoughts which lasted for hours. It's the opposite of weed to me. There is no comparison. I had no idea about the dangers of this stuff until I told a friend of mine who works with hard core addicts in the UK and she said in her profession their most feared substance is now this stuff, because no one knows what's in it batch to batch, no one knows how strong it will be and if you do overdose know one knows how to treat you, it's just trial and error. End of story, yuck! Drugs are meant to get you high, and make you feel good, not fall down on your kitchen floor and not be able to get up because you limbs after one small hit. Don't do it, it's not fun or a high!