• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

K2 packets I would like tested for the sake of science, but where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delirious_wanderer

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to BL, have had an account for a while but never really used it, although I'm sure it would've saved me a lot of bs lol, but I have a large amount of old spice/K2 bags from over the years of many different brands flavors and potencies, and many of the new ones (which I am more interested in seeing the off the wall results) especially since I had recently been put on probation so I had picked up again, which quickly turned to a type of cannabinoid addiction, but suffered a seizure from it and decided to set it back down that it scared me so thoroughly. My endeavor is this, I would like to see the powders from the sides of these packets tested to determine what chemicals are in what brands for future medical and scientific purposes so people can have a better idea of what they've been ingesting and possible help for side effects or anything. So my question is, where could I send these to be tested where they would actually take this seriously and be put down in records for future knowledge for those possibly harmed by k2 and its byproducts?

Last edited:
If this is not in the right forum I apologize and if an admin could please move it to the right forum for hopefully a more swift response.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight !

Please edit your post, SWIM is not allowed, use "I" and "me" instead.

Moved to the Cannabis forum.

my understanding about ppls problems on spice was that they ordered it in the powder/chemical form, and without mg scales, smoked too much, my experience with the spice "packets" [basically leaves/herb type mix] u could get at smokeshops/flea markets etc has been safe but then again i cant know until there are studies

I had a seizure from only hitting a certain type of spice once, after I had already smoked half the packet too and had been smoking different kinds for months. That concerns me.

There's several different labs you can send your stuff into to have it tested for the cannabinoid profile / terpene profile / as well if there's anything harmful in there that could be damaging to you. However, I'm not sure which ones test for synthetics because each test is different and they usually test for the most common cannabinoids and terpenes since there is a ridiculous amount of them. One that comes to the top of my mind is analytical 360.

By the way I live in your neighborhood lol I'm in downtown Kent :p

Think I'm gonna go with Experientia Labs. Tried a couple facilities but are limited to Colorado and Washington.

closing thread since we seem to be moving into advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.