• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

K2- bad experience?

Livingdeadgirl

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. This is my first post, although I've been reading for years. This is kind of long, but please stick with me.

I was clean for almost a year when I went to a friends house and they were smoking synthetic weed. I had been doing so good for so long so I figured a little k2 was ok. I said I would only take one hit- next thing I remember, I was handing the bong back, and I said "this isn't good."

I walked a few feet into the kitchen where I was alone, leaning my back against the refrigerator with my hands behind my back. couldn't open my eyes, and everything I knew about myself and where I was was fading. It felt like my mind was on fire. In this state, I thought I had died and went to hell. I didn't know anything anymore.

I couldn't hear my boyfriend telling me from the living room to come sit down anymore. He was nonexistent and all that was reality was this burning darkness that my soul was in: hell. I wasn't me physically, I was my soul, and nothing else mattered.

The next thing I know, I hear someone saying "it's ok, it's ok, it's ok" over and over again. I had a thought of a room, a baby, and a floor but I didn't know why. It was so bright above me, and a voice said "just relax" so I did, and I heard another voice saying "she isn't breathing right. Come back to me. Come back to me." Finally, I felt some tugging, and my eyes flew open. I was back at reality.
While I was standing against the fridge, I had fallen to the side and backwards, with my arms still behind me. My boyfriend saw it and said I didn't even realize it/try to catch myself. Not sure if I knocked myself out on the hardwood or if I was just getting mind fucked from the high. Had a huge goose egg on the back of my head though.
My arms, legs, and torso were numb for 10 minutes after I woke up. I felt a tiny tiny bit of the high a little after I woke up but not even close to what it was before. They said I was only out for 15-20 minutes.

Anything similar happen to anybody? I haven't found much online about this but I can't be the only person who experienced something like this.

I made the mistake of trying this shit years ago, and had a terrible experience. I never fell down, but I did go into an anxiety attack over a simple decision, and have convulsions. I believe they were using the Jwh-xxx chemicals at the time. If you remember the brand or packaging you could probably look up the chemicals in it. You'll be able to find more experiences then

Here is a report from another user that may interest you: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/747488-advice-about-spice-stay-away!!!-I-almost-died

i dont get why people dont like spice/k2. I've done it twice and i LOVED it both times.
I'll never do it again because it's bad for you
but i guess I'm just the personality type that's not uncomfortable getting super duper fucked up

^ you are assuming that "super duper fucked up" is a general term for a specific feeling, which it is not. Sure we all handle things differently but whatever she experienced is not the same thing as you, so if you felt that way you probably would be uncomfortable to. Also if you tried "K2 or spice" as oppose to "JWH-xxx or AM-xxxx" as each compound is different and each batch may contain a different compound. I promise the spice i had in 2010 did not contain anything remotely similar to what she took and I LOVED K2 and what I was getting.

There is no standard experience for these things so your individual reaction can be very different from someone else. Since it sounds like a one time go in a moderate quantity, even though the dose is unknown, so I am sure you will be fine. Do your best to come to peace with what you experienced and move on.

I found spice to be exciting as well, it was very intense but the person i was doing it with freaked the fuck out.
I would tend to agree that some people can handle the spice "trip" better than others, just a certain type of thrill i guess

I found spice to be exciting as well, it was very intense but the person i was doing it with freaked the fuck out.
I would tend to agree that some people can handle the spice "trip" better than others, just a certain type of thrill i guess

I know thats what i was trying to say, a person could smoke the same spice another person smoked, one could freak out, one would love it. It's just a type of person.
I've never really had a bad trip, i've been sad during trips before but i've never freaked out or got scared from a trip, yet I'm deathly afraid of heights. My brother is terrified of weed, let alone spice or acid, but he's been skydiving...

Tried a synthetic cannabinoid blend once and def did not dig it. Brought on an anxious feeling combined with a fast pulse and just a real weird "high". This was at a time when there wasn't much anxiety in life so I don't believe I was just panicking. I actually never freaked out more so was like this isn't for me. The experience was rather short so it was pretty harmless but not enjoyable.

Last edited:
I just wanted to share my k2 experience with the world.
So I was smoking with some people and they told me not to smoke too much of it. So I took a couple of hits, but I didn't feel anything, so I took a couple more. We were smoking outside just chilling and then I told them "Okay, I'm gonna go inside". So I open the door to go inside and I remember like zoning out and then coming back to reality and it felt like I had been staring at the floor for like 10 minutes and it seemed like the floor was spinning. So I go back outside and at this point I'm really weirded out. so I sit back down and everything feels really weird. Like everything I touch is spinning in my hands. So I start grabbing my shirt and I ask the woman next to me if I was holding my shirt and she's like UH YEAH??? and it took me a while to process everything I saw and heard and thought and everything started to get too much for me so I started freaking out and I shut my eyes and yelled for everyone to please stop talking, and luckily the people I was with were kind enough to be nice to me while I was having this bad trip. They told me to go lay down and I did. Then I was starting to enjoy it, and it was still really weird. In my mind I kept saying to myself ok this is really happening. this isn't fake. and I just remember repeating that in my head for what seemed like FOREVER.