View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

K hole while rolling

tripnnface

Bluelighter
While I am well versed in both substances separately, I have never have been in a k hole while rolling. Fucking weird experience. Had a good night out, probably around 250 - 300 mg mdma. back in hotel and i guess i didn't pay attention to how much k i was doing. got that sliding foreward/k hole coming on feeling and thought " oh shit here we go" next thing im in the hole in wacky world, all my buddies are there too. i didnt realize i was in a k hole, and basically thought i went retarded or lost my mind. i remember " trying" to speak and or form words, but a random series of electric noises and wacky sounds was all that happened. the door to the room basically disappeared and i thought everyone was as lost as i was, everyone was speaking gibberish. i looked down at my hand and my finger started to unravel, starting with one thread. then i had the " oh fuck we are all dying" stage and thought we had racked some other dangerous drug or something lol, complete ego death achieved. eventually i just came out of it and had to collect my shit for awhile.

i much prefer the k hole in a dark room in a meditative state, don't think i will ever be looking to do that again. that was definitely a bit much.

Taking ketamine on MDMA comedown is lovely, I wouldn't "ruin" the MDMA high while rolling though. But as soon as you start coming down, snorting 50mg or so lines is so blissful.

I don't see myself taking hole doses with other people or anywhere else than in my own bedroom. I've done it in festivals though but still in my own tent in privacy...

Every single time I mixed K and MDMA I had sensations of dying or being in hell or had mild psychosis where I thought people were demons. Disappointing because I heard it was supposed to be a great combo.

Never have done a K hole while rolling on MDMA [ecstasy].

Always have enjoyed K holes with MDA come downs though... Helps stay away from doing more MDA. Ha.