• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(JWH Series/5 - 50 mg) - Experienced - My Syn-Stim Summary

bipolar_baller

Greenlighter
  • Ordered "pure" JWH products online before DEA Ban
  • JWH-018 and JWH-073
  • If you haven't guessed it: Podunk, USA

JWH-018
Over the last six months, I've mostly consumed JWH-018 orally, between 5 and 50 mg. 30 mg is usually my target, but my "scooper" isn't exact, although I can get pretty consistent results most of the time. The mass has been verified a few times by a Metler Toledo balance (0.0000 g TARE), and the rest is visual, as I have years of experience of weighing microgram and milligram masses for work/research.

The high for nearly every experience, has been like smoking a bowl of seedstock marijuana. Heady and fun. The excitement of the CNS, instead of the typical depressed CNS state that natural marijuana tends to produce (sativa, I suppose more than indica) has been tremendous in its creative and motivational benefits while under its influence. HR usually increases slightly (10-20 percent), BP or other vitals were not recorded. However, it is natural to assume BP probably increases. Pupils constrict instead of dilate.

ORAL Rundown on JWH-018: intoxication may not potentiate for several hours--four hour delay has been the upper limit. When it does, it's like taking that first hit on a bowl of seedstock. It may increase with time, but it is a indistinguishable transition in which the mind is carried away into about 4-8 hours of being seriously stoned. Comedown can be rapid, just as my experiences with marijuana: usually in moments of physical activity, I suddenly become aware that I am no longer outright "stoned" but naturally me.

Smoking 018 is a bit different than oral consumption. There is an intense rush, both in my chest and head, like smoking coke. Then, as it dilutes to more reasonable blood serum levels, everything is mostly just stoned, except of course for the aforementioned CNS stimulation (Syn-Stim). Now, before continuing, I must add that 018 was rarely isolated and smoked. It was more-often-than-not adulterated with tobacco: usually in cigarettes but over the past two weeks in a DIY water bong. So nicotine was always a factor, sometimes acting as a synergistic operative, exacerbating the rush of intoxication. Its effect was, of course, only at the onset, and had little to no effect on the plateau other than to increase intoxication.

JWH-073
This was the cheaper of the JWH series at the time of purchase, so I have several grams of it in the fridge (where I store all my isolated compounds: DMAA, JWH series, coffee, etc.; tobacco goes in the freezer for freshness!!!). It, as many psychonauts claim, a less potent Syn-stim, and certainly has different effects on the brain and body.

My first experience with 073 was on the way to work. Coworker drove while I lit up a few dozen 0.1mm crystals of 073 (maybe 15-30 mg). Instantly, my pupils constricted, affecting my vision. Everything began shrinking and becoming more distant. My first impression was I had just entered a long journey of unknown proportion. Luckily, with only a slight "contact high"-feeling, the vision-burp passed. I was hesitant to smoke more at that point. This was about a year ago.

073/018 Mix
As I have read many times on the Internets, the mixture of these two compounds mimic cannabis intoxication the best. I confirm this with my own experience. Of lately, marijuana (seedstock or sensimilla) have been hard to come by (cops are doing their jobs, it would seem; hooray for justice?). Anyway, I have supplemented with the JWH MIX with about a total mass range of 50 to 100 mg, following a visual 50:50 mix in hand-rolled cigarettes. I use the clip of a BIC ballpoint pen, and mound up what I estimate to be desired mass & effect.

50 to 100 mg MIX. Really? Are you serious? Yeah, because I usually don't smoke the whole cigarette (Syn-Cig, Syn Smoke?), just enough to get the rush and then I stamp it out and save it for later. There is a slight off-taste if the Syns bunch up in one location, which is nothing like burning coke or other drugs, but more like lighting some strange flower and then charcoal filtering it before inhaling... just strange. Anyway, most people don't notice the odor, not even among smokers. The white crystalline power, however, is a screaming whistle for smoker's company. Last guy to see that thought it was highly suspicious, but the subject was dropped when there was no foul odor coming from second-hand smoke. Whew.....

Overdose
There have been a dozen or so occasions where I consumed more than I wanted in a Syn-cigarette. The result was primarily a confused state of mind. Spatial dimensions were disorientated, and you could say it caused a mild headache, like dehydration might cause. Onset of intoxication was followed by intense euphoria and one might say dementia: a disconnected out-there stoned sensation, as I've experienced with smoking too many bowls/joints of sensimilla. This is immensely desired for my art and photography perspective, because it intensifies creativity for a few hours of drawing and Photoshop, and I am deeply impressed by the aspects that stand out in images--insight that I otherwise never notice.

With a 50+mg (smoking or oral) dose of 018, I got a mild "dehydration headache and stomach ache" and fell asleep within an hour. It caused lucid dreaming, and when I awoke, I was still stoned--after a one to three hour nap. Once, the dreaming merged into my awakening, a smooth yet stoned transition into stoned consciousness where the stoned-dream-state was the exact intoxication that permeated wakefulness. HR was elevated through most of this period. This OD is dubiously defined, because there were aspects that I enjoyed, but overall, I must admit to the OD and adhere to the negative consequences. Sleep was not what I had in mind, and the option was beyond my control. I did not black out, but was overwhelmed with sleepiness. My stomach and head did not feel well, which compounded the sleepiness.

Overall, HR spikes during Syn-OD (nothing that I would declare permanently "toxic" or lethal), but within a few minutes, descends into "normalcy". I have a resting HR of 50 bpm, as does my mother. We also both have low resting BP: 100/60 to 110/70. I think these factors sometimes affect my highs, because I have hallucinated on more than one occasion on sensimilla alone. Stoner's Honor. I swear my word.

Refrigerated Storage
I have not noticed any decline in potency or physical appearance of the JWH series in refrigeration for the 12+ months that it has lived in the fridge. Same goes for DMAA. Freshness seems to be preserved, or at least, I have not noticed a decline in potency.

Hope that helps, entertains, and educates.

Thanks for the write up, I have a sample of jwh-073 arriving soon and look forward to it. Previous trials with 122 were good, and with -250 were amazing.

You may want to consider liquid dosing rather than using a scoop as it will be Much more accurate. As you are orally dosing liquid dosing would make a lot of sense.

When I smoke regular cannabis I find that eating food significantly stands on the effects and leads to a rapid comedown, i have never tried synths, does food have a similar effect on these drugs ?

Solubility Issues

Thanks for the write up, I have a sample of jwh-073 arriving soon and look forward to it. Previous trials with 122 were good, and with -250 were amazing.

You may want to consider liquid dosing rather than using a scoop as it will be Much more accurate. As you are orally dosing liquid dosing would make a lot of sense.

Indeed. I have played around with JWH-018 (g/L range) in whiskey, but it resists dissolution. There are too many diluents. I have yet to try grain alcohol, but I imagine that would do the trick. Once prepared, it is possible that making mixed drinks with too many solutes would cause precipitation, but trial and error... I just think too much before trying stuff sometimes.

Anyway, as I have done with water soluble DMAA, it does simplify the process immensely.

Bump (is that right: bump for appreciating an informative reply?) :?

Hmm... Food does have a terribly unpredictable affect on time-to-onset. I have waited up to about 4 hours before taking off, literally, as my ears buzz and I float away. : )

But as for the comedown effect, I have not noticed it much at all, as I do when I finish off all the food in the fridge after several bowls of sensi. The syn-chems seem to uphold their responsibility to the psychonaut's duty to explore, explore, explore.

This is a complex mechanism, however, as food and water affect metabolism in the liver and kidneys. Blood sugar and other processes certainly influence cannabis' duration. I cannot say I am a reliable source, as anything else I might add would be speculation. I'll thumb through Gray's Anatomy (recommended read; unabridged) and try and recall my A&P knowledge.