Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 + Cannabis + Hydrocodone + MDMA + Amphetamine - New Experience

mdmaftw!

Bluelighter
Ok the day started with me smoking k2 with a buddy earlier on in the end around 12 noon, then i grabbed my mdma baggie and road my bike to a friends house got there at 3 and started snorting my 200mg of mdma in one line(haha) at the same time I did 3 vicadin, Then smoked a vicadin laced bowl of weed. around 5? I left... cause i was cold as hell and we were all chilling outside and my mdma was kicking IN. I road my bike back to my house and did another 100mg of mdma at around 6:30, then around 8 i think was when I did the last 150 mg of mdma, My buddy came over cause he wanted to roll and we went to a pill dealer and bought 3 yellow monkeys which turned out to be good lol he gave me 1 and and he took 2, I was blasted cause i was still rolling hard and i took the pill around 12 in the morning then at 1am smoked another bowl lol.

Thats the timeframe and what I did now heres the experience:

Started out super numb cause of the vics, and AMAZINGLY happy and tripped out, I had a massive body sensation the whole entire trip which lasted 12+ hours lol, orgasmic and tingly, As it went on i started tripping balls, was forgetting shit, jaw clenching like a mofoooooooo, I felt like talking with every woman in the planet and I told one I loved her and she got scared ahahaha, no worries, i ended up meeting a really nice woman online(ya kinda weird) a bit older than me and extremely attractive, we talked for about 2-3 hours and i had a great time haha, but it was hard to concentrate because i was rolling so hard
I was saying so much lovey dovey shit to this gal, she prolly thinks im in love with her, which who knows? doesnt mdma show your true feelings :), then at the very end I was a lil cracked out lol as in "methd out" cause that yellow monkey had mdma and amp :/ so i was chattering my jaw even harder and and shaking my legs like crazy, music was bliss all the way up until the end, now every single song i hear makes me annoyed. lol Not a horrible comedown but it definitely was a risky dosage for everything put together not to mention mdma alone. Empathy was definitely amazing though, i had so much love for the world I wouldve hugged a serial murderer hahahahaha Prolly the best time of my life hopefully not for long though :) Cause id like to find some sober fun things to do know since this was my big shibang to end it all and and I need natural ways to keep me happy :)

Personally, I would have saved the Vicodin for afterwards. Sounds like you had a great time regardless. Every successful trip should evoke at least two smileys on a report. I see three. Awesome. :) :)

That is quite the combination. Cheers for handling it well and for expressing your feelings towards your new romantic interest.

Try to keep in mind that threads are to be titled in the following format:

Substance - Experience Level - Creative title

I edited yours, without adding the creative title, because of course that can only be done by the author.