• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Justin Bieber: 'Drugs And Stun Gun On Tour Bus'

Seriously, I'm from Canada. I'm not that far from Stratford, and like I got no hate towards this guy. But someone needs to just step to him and whoop his ass one time. You get what I'm sayin? Nothing personal at all. Just whoop his ass. Keep him in line. He's reppin' Canada. Don't be a fucking idiot. That's all I have to say.

I agree. He acts like a cocky little fuck. He needs to be put in his place. I remember a while back when a papparazzi member called him a little shit and Bieber's bodyguard (more like handler) had to "hold him back" which was more like picking him up with one hand and placing him in a van.

Give it a few more years and he will be forgotten.

I used to have a taser. I used it on my room mate every time he smoked crack.

i recon he all ready is sticking rc up his nose trying too be cool and clever i see him dead in 2 years "hopefully"

id like to see how all of you would act if you earned 100 million before you were 20

I would buy my own African warlord and start a diamond smuggling business

just off the top of my head though

Id buy a small island in the sun, build a lab to make xanax and other benzos, plus refine the hundreds of acres of high morphine content poppies into pure diamorphine hcl. Oh and grow a shit ton of amazing buds, indica, sativa, and hybrids. Plus id buy myself a small armys worth of weapons. Also a rediculous recording studio. All if i was making hundreds of millions off of tweenagers before i was old enough to legally drink. Why is this little turd so popular?? I dont get it! Lol

Why is this little turd so popular?? I dont get it! Lol

Where do people encounter this guy? I've never seen or heard him except in internet hate campaigns like this thread.

What causes the steady stream of death wishes for celebrities like this guy and Lil Wayne?

Its not him hes more of a concept. Dont get me wrong hes a real living person, but he doesnt pull his own strings. He doesnt write his music. Someone else writes the lyrics. A bunch of people taught him to dance and made dances for his songs. So what he does is lyp sync and dance live and do interviews. He says what hes told to say and does what hes supposed to do. He also has handlers like mentioned before so he doesnt drop the ball. His girlfriend was predetermined even. Thats just what pop acts are. They pick people that look a certain way and make music than put thier face on it. All his lame moments are just his real personality poking thru and the rest of it equally annoying is scripted. Welcome to showbiz. Hes like the manchurian candidate to some degree.

Its not him its every teen popstar and most pop groups. Shit they dont even have to sing well with synthesizers these days. Besides who says me a Justin aint homies. I said used to have a taser where do you think he got it.

He hid it more. That shit didnt fly in the living room. Hes in prison. He uh went on a crime spree and once he got out he kept getting locked up. I havent really seen dude since he got arrested one day. He had so many charges he was in prison over a year. He managed to go back a week later and so on. Hes been in halfway houses and what not. Ive gotten the occasional drunken phone call or scribbled letter, but bascially NO hes not clean, hes a homeless crack addict and alcholic living on the streets of I have no fucking clue.