Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

just wondering, are these liberty caps?

psyxxx

Greenlighter
/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/20160612_110712.jpg

found these in wooded area near wood chips in Portland or. are they lib caps?
%)

Last edited:
/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/20160612_110712.jpg

found these in wooded area near wood chips in Portland or. are they lib caps?
%)

That's not how it works. You need to upload the mushroom photo to an image upload website on the internet, so that they're hosted on a server.

Google image upload, find a free one (I.e imageur.com), upload the photo, copy the image link to your image board, then paste that in.

Unfortunately your post will be closed but I always like to try and input advice where I can. Which country are you from; Liberty Caps are seasonal, and it would take them essentially thinking they're in season (by the weather being uncharacteristically Autumn-esque) in order to fruit. This makes the chances of them being liberty caps incredibly rare, unless you're experiencing temperatures of about 10°C and a lot of rain. Still, probably not. I live in Northern UK and although its been quite cold, I wouldn't expect libs.

That said, shroomery is the best place to ask. Post your link on there. I'm afraid that this is the best I can do! They'll have you ID'ing libs in no time.

**Edit: just read and it's very, very unlikely that they are liberty caps. If they grow where you do (I'm unsure of your states location from memory) then they will grow on grassland, in Autumn. Never woodland. Do not eat. :)

Last edited: