• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just want your opinions on my mdma comedown possible derealization?

mcmz12

Greenlighter
So it's April and I started using molly in November I probably rolled like 10 times since then my dumbass friend who does all the drugs convinced me to do it my friend pops so much molly and does so many drugs that he makes you think me taking molly once in a while won't do shit because he goes 1000 times harder i don't like drugs never have the most I ever did was molly anyways I went to a few music festivals with my friend at the one festival I did molly 3 days in a row one night I fucked up all my friends were like your going to build a tolerance so you need to do more the next day so I listened to them and did more molly then usual and smoked a blunt I ended up like hallucinating or something idk what you would call it all the lights were so bright and I felt fucked up my heart was pounding I had to remember to breathe so ya horrible night I never did that much molly again I don't even do a lot of molly like I don't take huge amounts I usually just take one normal pill so anyways 2 weeks ago my friend got pink teslas I had one of these before and I went to a concert and I didn't even take half the tesla I took like 1/4 they all took the exact same looking tesla as well I was a little nervous taking the tesla because every since I hallucinated at the music festival the one night I always get nervous so on the come up of the tesla I got like a little anxiety attack but then it went away so I was rolling but I didn't have a fun roll since I was thinking negative before I
Rolled anyways I went to work the next day I was fine day after that I go to work again and I have a panic attack my vision changed my heart was racing so anyways it's been 2 weeks I deal with anxiety now I get dizzy I do feel head pressure sometimes I don't get brain zaps I can sleep like 4 hours at most I am sensitive to bright lights like they are a lot brighter then my vision before the panic attack at night lights are so bright I think I have derealization I mean like I'm still close to my family they still look normal to me it's not like they look like aliens I'm just always like a little dizzy so I can't tell what i have I have been running but since I randomly have anxiety my body's weaker I kind of feel like I'm getting better everyday but I'm not sure I do have a hard time concentrating anyways you guys get the drift just wondering what ya think I did molly like 8-10 times since November not insane amount at all except for the one night

All my friends took a shit load of that pink tesla probably like 3 in one night I took 1/4 of one lol all my friends are fine they all did waaaaaay more molly plus every other drug since November and there fine

Ya my visuals aren't weird well a little seems like life has gotten a little darker and I'm sensitive to light but this feels more like a brain fog then anything it feels like a baby derealization like I don't feel like I'm in a movie I just feel like I'm in brain fog also have this constant head pressure and ya I try to jog a bit my body's been tired but I try to sweat