• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just tried Meth for first-time

Morfiend1

Bluelighter
So I'm in the midst of quitting heroin, and had some crystal meth laying around.

I've read on somewhere that it does help, so I tried a little bumb up my nose, then a little shot into my vein and then a larger large shot into my vein actually looking at he bag that was a gram i think it was around 250mg shit , but the psychaunaut recommended dosages werent doing anything and it defines 80mg+ as heavy ) when I saw no negative effects.

The rush was actually quite good, not as good as heroin but very pleasant. I was up already about 3 days from cold turking and eating poorly. So
What surprised me is when i woke up accouple hours later and went to the toilet.

Now next is really weird i remember is this huge noise of me falling down, i woke up sometime later with bruised ribs. Went to kitchen and again fell straight down cold out. This happened 2 more time before i made it back to bed,

So My questions, WTF happened and is this normal?

Last edited:
ummm cant say that its normal but given the withdrawal, lack of sleep and food it makes sense. Meth can give a pretty harsh comedown for some as is so with the added bullshit im not suprised. Good luck and b safe

You may have experienced a series of tonic-clonic seizures. I would get yourself checked out at the hospital just to be on the safe side. Blacking out and waking up with multiple bruises is a very common occurrence with these types of seizures, it could have been caused by uncontrollable convulsions while you were unconscious.

it was mostly that i felt faint when standing up, and leaned myself against a counter or tried to make it to couch. Dont think it was a seiizure

it was mostly that i felt faint when standing up, and leaned myself against a counter or tried to make it to couch. Dont think it was a seiizure
You said you fell down and woke up a couple of hours later with bruised ribs?

Feeling faint before and after a seizure like this is common. The convulsions usually only last no longer than a few minutes, but it can take hours to regain consciousness and self awareness.

I'm not saying it's a certainty that you did have a seizure, but it's worth just getting yourself checked out anyway.

My bad, it i dont think i was out for more then 10 minutes at a time, the whole 4 episodes didnt last that long

But is it normal to fall asleep from meth a few hours after doing what id say wwas a big shot and quite a rush? I heard people satying 7 days on this, and i was only 3 days with an hour here or there of sleep

Last edited:
But is it normal to fall asleep from meth a few hours after doing what id say wwas a big shot and quite a rush?
It isn't. Which is one of the reasons why I suspected seizures. Over stimulating the nervous system when already in a sleep deprived state can easily push a person over the seizure threshold. Regaining consciousness after a seizure can vary between minutes to hours. Taking your dosage range into consideration and the fact that you were a first time user of crystal, it's very much possible that you did have seizures and your bruised ribs were caused by involuntary muscle contractions while you were unconscious.

Again, it's not a certainty. But you should get a check up regardless. Either to rule out that you had seizures or to rule out any long term neurological damage if you did have them.

Obviously don't do any more. I've treaded down the path of ice for opioid withdrawal and it is extraordinarily hard on the body...to say the least.

Maybe you should go see a doctor..... just to be on the safe side.

Ya body shut down from the abusive treatment would be my guess. The body does have self preservation switches that when activated are effective.
three days of no sleep from WDs abd then basically an overdose of meth more than likely short circuited the brain and the result was sudden lights out.
This is just opinion but would not suggest trying to reproduce this phenom lest it leads to a more deadly experience.
Be safe and try to use caution when poly drug using or the like?
Always

I agree with the other poster. I would suspect seizure activity.

My advice is also to get checked out if you can. Obviously don’t use anymore. Hydrate and get some electrolytes into your system. Some food too.

It does resemble Seizure's Morfiend1. Had one last week.

And a year ago my first. And everything you describe fits the description.

And the the right circumstances to have one. Cold turkey, malnutrition, lack of sleep. Combined with a huge dose of Methamphetamin. Re creative dosages of stimulants lower the seizure threshold if I am correct.

What you do with the info is up to you but I would avoid drugs that lower the seizure threshold at any cost. Dehydration is a factor too. So you'll need fluids and electrolytes. Get some nutrition in and rest, if possible. Although the best thing for you would be to just go to your dr and explain what happened.

Do you know for sure you fell asleep on Meth. As that could also be seizure activity at play.

Hope you, feeling somewhat better now. Try to avoid stair's or moving round to much/ quick.

Your blood pressure probably ran too low and you passed out. You don't want to do too much Meth the first time as it is, let alone when you're in the midst of opiate withdrawal.

Eat some fruit/vegetables (the addition of cool whip/ranch dip make for a delightful snack), drink some water and get some rest.

If you're going to substitute Meth down the road, buy a jewelry scale and micro-dose it orally via gelcaps. No more than 80MG/Day.

Your blood pressure probably ran too low and you passed out. You don't want to do too much Meth the first time as it is, let alone when you're in the midst of opiate withdrawal.

Eat some fruit/vegetables (the addition of cool whip/ranch dip make for a delightful snack), drink some water and get some rest.

If you're going to substitute Meth down the road, buy a jewelry scale and micro-dose it orally via gelcaps. No more than 80MG/Day.

Don't be to sure about the bloodpressure.

It masks Epileptic symptoms. My blood pressure is 60 over 50. So I have dizzy spells all the time which are afaik not related to seizure's! And I do have had Tonic-clonic attacks.