• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

just tried first cwe

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
i sm fairly sure i used way to much water 350ml for 8/500mg apa. Also used coffee filters because i had them to hand. So, questions: how much water would have been good? 2. lab filter paper is confusing. Which grsde is best. my body is very sensetive to apa at the moment. my normal oxy dose with the apa in it cases my feet to swell. yes i have told my dr. she won't change my script. So, vision and hand issues as they are makes it hard but i have to do something i am sick of wearing shoes 3 sizes up from my normal.

how do you get the shirt to fit over a glass? or am i missing something. I can barely reach my freezer from my wheelchair so not needing to use it would be great. I ordered extra wide floss to try making velocity string filters. I was thinking of trying the ice cream making method of cooling. I would be afraid of leaving too much apa in at room temp i think. Doesn't solibility jump greatly as temp goes up? if you are interested i posted to my blog about the hell apa has put me through... i should have been clearer though one pill starts it my feet swell... if i take meds everyday as perscribed for a week or 2 i get the other stuff i mentioned.

I think what you would do is take the shirt and place a portion of it over the glass. Then pour your mixture through it. I haven't tried this method but would like to. I hate to hear that you're suffering with a bad reaction to acetaminophen. Can she not give you the 325 mg formulation? It seems cruel that this doctor is loading you up with a medication that's making you more ill. :(

The benefit of using a freezer is greater ability to control the temperture.

For example typical more lab type extraction would extract the substance under elevated temperatures to avoid hassel of grinding sturring and shaking

Then cooling to a specific temperature likensay 10 c then fractionally pooring off almost all the liquid then washing the precipitate. This also ultra fine filters without clogging.

And at sub room temp greater removal apap can be removed due to the nonlinear solubility of apap as a function of temp

Allmof this is useful if you want to remove very high amounts of it like 95% plus

But i dont it is needed using a simple coffeefiltrr or cotton filter should be good enough given u dontnuse too much water to solubilize the apap.

The lab filtratesbarenvery effective for filtering out some of the more complex things like if your removing the brown pigment in a coffee extract or seperating oil or emulsified solids from water but idk what use theyd be herenesp if your disablied amd mobility is impaired becuse it can be very labor intensive

coffee filters suck when for filtering solution that will have a lot of bulk material left over, you can't ring them out to get access liquid out because they just rip. Using a t shirt is far superior, pre wet the shirt so it doesn't soak up your solution and you shouldn't have any issues.

i have even asked for a type with ibuprofen in it and i got told off... have no idea why. I often switch to kratom or lopermaide even though they arent as good for pain just to give my body a break. thanks for the feedback everyone.

You would ideally make a small "valley" or indentation with the shirt or what have you. You don't want your filter to be level with the rim of the glass if that makes sense. Think about how your coffee maker works and immitate it as best you can.