• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Just took morning glory seeds and confused (please awnser quick!!!)

Willydog155

Bluelighter
So me and a friend just smashed 180 morning glory seeds and mixed them with orange juice. Drank orange juice and swished around mouth chewing anything whole. Ate everything at the bottom of the cup. I'm about an hour in and I have severe nausea. My friend threw up at the 50 minute mark. Will he still trip? Will this pain go away when I start to trip? Will I even trip? (Considering the method we used)

Little non standard, but yeah the puking is pretty normal, that's why folks normally don't eat the seeds themselves. Your gut will likely be a bit off the rest of the night, but both of you should still get something more than the bubble guts. Drink some water to replace what you lost vomiting, smoke a bowl or eat some ginger or something for the guts, and find some good music. Should be alright.

Morning Glory trip

I'm a 180 lbs male; I've gone all the way up to 450 crushed seeds 8o (which I would definetely suggest trying sometime, in a safe environment)

1. Within the first hour; I almost threw up but I somehow kept it down... I knew I didn't want to lose any amount of seeds)
2. Within the second hour; Most of my stomache pain was gone, still high ph level but I also noticed I was finding almost everything hilarious and I looked in the mirror and I was very obvious that I was on some form of drug.
3. Another half hour went by and I would start getting floors of euphoria, coming in waves at a time. Also the start of difficulty walking.
4. Around the third hour; Everything was breathing really fast, colors were very vibrant, and if I stared at something long enough, it would start morphing into the objects around it. At this point I was only not nauseous when sitting down.
5. 3.5 hours in; Whatever patterns I would see would stay in my head and when I would look away at something else, it moved with the pattern. At this time I thought I would try to go outside for a cigarette. When I got to the door the morphing switched to a kaleidoscope vision, and then I realized I was spacing out for about twenty or minutes. Went outside enjoyed the connection I felt with nature... I felt like I should go for a walk, but then decided against it since more and more euphoric waves came
6. After getting inside I realized, i'm not even at the peak yet... I could almost feel a sense of something powerful coming, So i quickly went to my room and layed down and turned the lights off. Right at that moment, as my head hit the pillow... I couldn't tell if I was alive, dead, or in a different dimension. First 10-15 minutes of this was swirling colors and morphing objects, and I could hear music; specifically my favorite song... "At my worst, by Get Scared" (I didn't know if I left my phone on or not, but everyone else in the house was fast asleep, and my phone turned out to not even be in my room with no music playing)
7. I opened my eyes and realized that entire time I wasn't in my room (even though I physically was) there was only a vast void of darkness, which crept up on me... just seconds later I see this figure of a man holding something, I couldn't tell though, then he was gone.
8. I must of fallen "asleep" but I had very vivid realistic dreams, I woke up at one point crying because the dream started turning into a nightmare of my significant other cheating on me, and I was forced to watch.
9. That nightmare stuck in my head, I refused to let it bother me anymore so I went and packed a bowl and smoked it.
10. The next I woke so euphoric and different, I don't know how to really explain the different part, I think it was because that is the highest dose of the strongest psychedelic drug i've done so far.

I wouldn't not recommend this as a "Fun drug" or "Hanging with friends" kind of drug, Definitely something you learn from and afterwards view the world differently.

Last edited:
I found the nausea went away immediately after vomiting.
The vomiting occurred at almost exactly the one hour mark post-ingestion and immediately afterwards the effects kicked in, VERY hard.
I remember looking at my pupils before puking and they were normal sized, after a good 10-15 minutes of gut-wrenching vomiting they were fully dilated.
Mind you this was with HBWR seeds and not morning glory.

Comparison of MG to HBWR

I found the nausea went away immediately after vomiting.
The vomiting occurred at almost exactly the one hour mark post-ingestion and immediately afterwards the effects kicked in, VERY hard.
I remember looking at my pupils before puking and they were normal sized, after a good 10-15 minutes of gut-wrenching vomiting they were fully dilated.
Mind you this was with HBWR seeds and not morning glory.

If you have tried both MG and HBWR; which do you find be easier on the stomach, and do you know if one is stronger than the other: for comparison of about 300 MG to 4 HBWR?

Personally, I found HBWR to be less nauseating, but that is not to say that there weren't still multiple occasions during which I purged before the trip began.

I prefer morning glory seeds to HBWR, specifically because the experience seems to have more body to it. It just strikes me as a warmer, more spiritual type of experience, as compared to the pure psychedelia of HBWR.

It is my understanding that the active components of these plants are suspected to be multiple natural ergoline compounds, as isolated LSA is found to have a weak psychedelic effect, on its own. With that said, I believe it may be possible that morning glory seeds contain a more varied profile of ergolines/lysergamides as compared to HBWR, based purely on personal experience.

It is impossible to say which source would be stronger at the doses you have mentioned, since each sample varies in potency, even within the same batch.