• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just to be sure...

DotBit

Greenlighter
Hello, I recently took 55mg of methylphenidate, however I was unaware I was going to get them today, and it just occurred to me that this could be unsafe.

This morning I didn't know I would be buying anything, so decided to get high on whatever I had left, which just happened to be Dihydrocodeine and cyclizine. I took 270mg of DHC, and 2 500mg cyclizine pills, as I had heard of the potinatetion effects. I am just back from abroad and did not plan to be doing any 'work', or getting any money, but a friend called and asked so after taking the DHC and cyclizine I met him and got the money. I knew I owed someone £5 and was close to theirs, so decided to stop in. I didn't really feel much yet, but had planned to redose the DHC. I was talking to the person I owed to's son, and he said he had strong ecstasy in, jokingly I said about his bad ADD asking if it was safe for him to take, which led to him saying he didn't take his ADHD tablets, having had experienced methylphenidate in the past I decided to buy those from him, which he obliged. I took 2 pills but struggled to break the XR, so his 40mg pills probably were only fractionally as strong about 55mg altogether.

TL;DR I bought methylphenidate.

so I was wondering, if the combination between the three drugs was safe. I know taking DHC and methylphenidate together is okay, but I am unsure about the cyclizine, and the mixture between the three.

thanks for replying.

P.S does anyone have any knowledge on any specific way of breaking Medikinet XL to IR?

You will be fine. Its not super dangerous or anything. As far as defeating the time release, I have not heard of that kind. Is it beads? Or is it sort of like the concerta time release?

It's blue, and white pellets, in a capsule. The white pellets are very soluble in water, however the blue ones are not, I figure they must be the XR part, I'm not sure if they are as safe as they seem to have a lot of binders