• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Just throwing this idea out there

rarerran

Bluelighter
Something like this might already exist, or it might be a horribly bad idea.

But you know how some alcoholics/drug addicts have a system where they are paired with someone going through something similar, does a similar scheme exist for people who are depressed?

I am bipolar and have always been told not to date another bipolar. But, in this context I think it's a good thing. Or can be. Misery loves company, after all. It's nice sometimes to know that someone else hurts the way you do.

But, in this context I think it's a good thing. Or can be. Misery loves company, after all. It's nice sometimes to know that someone else hurts the way you do.

Yes, I think it has its benefits. It's just tricky not to end up using together to escape mutual feelings.

I think like most things it can go either way, but overall I think it's beneficial. Even talking to others dealing with addiction or depression on BL helps. Myself and a friend of mine were going through depression at the same time and we always felt better just shooting the shit. Depression support group- I think it's a good idea.