• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just started slamming meth- tips?

kali_love

Greenlighter
Hi all

started slamming meth about 3 months ago. I snorted and smoked for a short time but now ive discovered shooting Ill never look back. I have a love affair with the needle as much or more than with the drug. I am a dominatrix with a needle and blood fetish so needles have always been appealing anyway.

So for a while I was using a 22g needle, and I have totally fucked my veins for a while. big bruises and all sorts. I just got some bd 30 1 cc's and its working out much better.

I know the basics, disolve in water, on spoon, suck up through small ball of cotton, pull back to register, be hydrated etc etc.

Does anyone have any advice? I probably shoot twice a week, I have done it way more at first but have cut back to try to maintain some normalacy in my life lol.
Its really like once you start you cant stop isnt it!?

Really dont wanna catch anything or OD. I do it alone, dont share needles, rarely reuse them, and am clean. Ive read alot I just dont wanna be missing anything obvious.

Anything to watch for on an OD level? I do pretty small hits I think, and I know to watch as it builds up after time so I try to keep it down.

If I take a hit, and its fairly small a couple small shards, and I feel a littly dizzy and very small rush or hardly anything, would it be safe to do the same again or a little larger or should I wait, and if I should wait how long?

Thanks everyone

Kali

If it makes you puke, you're doing too much.

Don't miss, it'll fuck you up!

No rush, yeah probably not enough.... when I shoot meth I get a shit-eating grin on my face and have to hug someone... that is the proper reaction!

Or you could not shoot that astringent mess you buy off the street...

Your veins will be shot to shit really fucking quick...

"just started slamming meth - tips?" is one hell of a thread title! will avoid obvious "tips" about not doing it because we both know it won't make a difference.... plus I've been mainlining speed myself!

The only slight thing I'd have to say which might not be common sense would be to try and have some benzos at your place just in case you go a bit far. There have been a fair few times that I've gotten pretty genuinely terrified at how I felt after too much, too fast in the arm.... It can go from 'not quite there' to very, very scary very quickly when you're shooting up and valium for me has really really helped in a few occasions like that.

take care, brother.

Tips? Switch to an oral ROA, and keep the dosing low, as far as HR goes.

The only long term meth users who don't end up varying degrees of fucked up are the ones who use it in a pattern consistent with its FDA approval.

As I always says, Desoxyn prescriptions don't come with a pipe or needle for a good reason.

Thank you all for your replies! never thought about the benzos, thats a great tip thanks! I dont plan to be a long term user, Lol but Im sure everyone says that at the begining right...

The time to quit was yesterday.

My tip would be to stop shooting up. It's hard enough to quit smoking it. Also, you have no clue what the purity of the product is. God only knows what impurities could be lurking. There could be unreacted acids from synthesis, extremely basic hydroxides from washing, or just plain 'ol cut. Very risky business if I do say so myself :p Although Methamphetamine is nasty enough in its self. It has the potential to corrode the inner walls of your veins and put your heart through the ringer.

Although to be honest, I've shot up unknown Methamphetamine before. Ah to be young and foolish. Once I learned the chemistry behind Methamphetamine I lost all interest in injecting. Arm yourself with knowledge! Stop giving the evil cartels your hard earned money. At the risk of sounding like a tool, I'd like to suggest that you ween yourself off. I mean, your bruised up black and blue for crying out loud! Don't you think its gone far enough? I apologize if that came off a little lectureish but I'm concerned for you and your health. Methamphetamine addiction isn't something to take lightly. The legal and physical repercussions will come around eventually so it would be wise to quit while your ahead. Above all, please be safe!

This seems like a fairly ironic topic for a thread.

Like, "I just decided to go down a path of total self destruction, and by the way I seem to enjoy destruction, any tips?"

You really need to stop shooting meth. It's a matter of if you stop doing it now or you stop doing it when you've been reduced to a shell of a person, lacking the feeling of a soul or full emotion.

I didn't come here to lecture. I just throught it was an insane topic for a thread to be honest.

This seems like a fairly ironic topic for a thread.

Like, "I just decided to go down a path of total self destruction, and by the way I seem to enjoy destruction, any tips?"

You really need to stop shooting meth. It's a matter of if you stop doing it now or you stop doing it when you've been reduced to a shell of a person, lacking the feeling of a soul or full emotion.

I didn't come here to lecture. I just throught it was an insane topic for a thread to be honest.

This is a harm reduction forum. OP knows that what he is doing is very destructive and he doesn't need any more criticism for it. He wants to know how to make what he does safer, he doesn't want to be preached to, nobody here saying stop is making a single difference.

I recommend building up slowly. Know you're tolerance and you're dosage and slowly build your dosage to your favorite level. I also recommend using alchohol wipes to wipe your arm before and after each injection to minimize harm.

Thank you all for your replies! never thought about the benzos, thats a great tip thanks! I dont plan to be a long term user, Lol but Im sure everyone says that at the begining right...

Bingo

Anyways to minimize damage try washing your meth to remove as many impurities as you can
If you are too lazy to do that (it can be quite a hassle in case you buy larger amounts, also a bad idea to always have supply on hand) at least use wheel filters instead of cotton.
Always try to use wheel filters regardless as 22 micron filters can remove most if not virtually all bacteria, but the washing is an extra measure

Tips? Switch to an oral ROA, and keep the dosing low, as far as HR goes.

The only long term meth users who don't end up varying degrees of fucked up are the ones who use it in a pattern consistent with its FDA approval.

As I always says, Desoxyn prescriptions don't come with a pipe or needle for a good reason.

good post

You can't overdose on meth.. if you do more than your body can handle it'll make you tired youll lay down and fall asleep.. that's all. If you do a shot and feel that it wasn't enough wait atleast 5 minutes and then you can increase the amount you done a TINY bit and so on and so on. You don't have to disolve in water on a spoon because the cotton absorbs alot of your meth... I cold shook mine which means you drop the amount of ice in your rig after you p[ull the plunger out then place the plunger over the hole where it goes in turn the rig up so the meth drops on the plunger push the plunger in the syringe and then draw up your water leave air and shake until its dissolved get out teh air and tadah. DONT EVER REUSE YOUR NEEDLE... EVER. The most common thing for you to contract is Hep C which 99% of the time people give themself because they reuse their needle and it had a tiny spec of blood that the human eye didnt see. I contracted Hep C in a four day span from myself and I only used each syringe twice... I am clean now and I suggest that you shouldn't do any of it at all... The side effects not just while using but the LONG TERM PERMANT ones are horrible.. The doctors told me they doubt that I will ever overcome the effects my meth use caused... I have Hep C, my brain doesnt produce Dopeamine at all anymore (my happy chemical), I twitch all the time it gets worse when I am asleep, I clench my teeth all day until my jaws hurt and its all became part of everyday life for me... The doctors told me the twitching I do could turn into a tremor all because I wanted to IV meth.. It isn't worth it. Now I had people telling me this all along and I didn't listen either but I have to tell you... And always be very careful.. I can tell you I was geeking off of meth and I was driving to a friends 30 minutes from where I was I thought I had dosed at the wheel I jerked woke up and was somewhere I didnt recongise had no idea.. Found a gasstation with the help of a friend of mine who was in the back seat tweaking so hard she never noticed that I didnt go to sleep because I was still concious and talking to her, answering my phone (the things I said i=didnt make sense) but my brain had shut down because it couldnt handle it.. My body was in a partial coma but I was able to still drive correctly not where I was supposed to go but able to drive legally because its a everyday task as walking etc.. We were 3 hours awayt from my friends house we drove for over 3 hours with me in a partial coma because I was slamming meth. Meth is the absolute WORST drug to ever exsist and Heroin is right behind Crystal.

Take lots of prenatal vitamins,, they r designed to substain another life wich is what slaming meth is dont mix dilada and meth cuz its awsome

You can't overdose on meth.. if you do more than your body can handle it'll make you tired youll lay down and fall asleep.. that's all. If you do a shot and feel that it wasn't enough wait atleast 5 minutes and then you can increase the amount you done a TINY bit and so on and so on. You don't have to disolve in water on a spoon because the cotton absorbs alot of your meth... I cold shook mine which means you drop the amount of ice in your rig after you p[ull the plunger out then place the plunger over the hole where it goes in turn the rig up so the meth drops on the plunger push the plunger in the syringe and then draw up your water leave air and shake until its dissolved get out teh air and tadah. DONT EVER REUSE YOUR NEEDLE... EVER. The most common thing for you to contract is Hep C which 99% of the time people give themself because they reuse their needle and it had a tiny spec of blood that the human eye didnt see. I contracted Hep C in a four day span from myself and I only used each syringe twice... I am clean now and I suggest that you shouldn't do any of it at all... The side effects not just while using but the LONG TERM PERMANT ones are horrible.. The doctors told me they doubt that I will ever overcome the effects my meth use caused... I have Hep C, my brain doesnt produce Dopeamine at all anymore (my happy chemical), I twitch all the time it gets worse when I am asleep, I clench my teeth all day until my jaws hurt and its all became part of everyday life for me... The doctors told me the twitching I do could turn into a tremor all because I wanted to IV meth.. It isn't worth it. Now I had people telling me this all along and I didn't listen either but I have to tell you... And always be very careful.. I can tell you I was geeking off of meth and I was driving to a friends 30 minutes from where I was I thought I had dosed at the wheel I jerked woke up and was somewhere I didnt recongise had no idea.. Found a gasstation with the help of a friend of mine who was in the back seat tweaking so hard she never noticed that I didnt go to sleep because I was still concious and talking to her, answering my phone (the things I said i=didnt make sense) but my brain had shut down because it couldnt handle it.. My body was in a partial coma but I was able to still drive correctly not where I was supposed to go but able to drive legally because its a everyday task as walking etc.. We were 3 hours awayt from my friends house we drove for over 3 hours with me in a partial coma because I was slamming meth. Meth is the absolute WORST drug to ever exsist and Heroin is right behind Crystal.

Can you give yourself hepatitis C by reusing your own needle?

You can't get Hep C by reusing your own syringe as long as you are the only person who has ever used the syringe, but you can get other infections this way thatcan sometimes be life threatening, such as septicemia or endocarditis. Septicemia is a blood infection, and endocarditis is an infection in the heart.

What this means is, it might not have been from the rig, but one of your tools was tainted with the virus.

Best of luck