Just started a new thread. Where is it. Not a good start.

MD58

Greenlighter
I'm new. I registered.
Started new thread.
Most of your "support topics" are "link not found." Or some other b.s..
No record of my thread.
No email confirm.
Overly complicated registration.
Random questions are ridiculous.
I feel like you just wasted hours of my time.
Regards.
MD58

If you look under your username you will see the posts you have made on the site. At the moment this is your only post you have made - none have been moved, none have been deleted. If a thread is moved a link is generally created.

If you find a support topic that is not working then report it so one of the volunteers that give up their spare time to keep the site running can have a look into it.

^ indeed. thanks bear.

I'm new. I registered.
welcome to bluelight.

Started new thread.
No record of my thread.
as bear notes, this current thread appears to be the only thread you have started.

if you see a link which appears to be broken, just report it and we'll attend to it.

No email confirm.
no email confirm for what?

bluelight is run entirely by a volunteer staff and we fight a constant battle against spammers, trolls and other troublemakers. we have procedures in place to slow those people down at the registration and new-user steps.

inevitably that's going to create a slight inconvenience for some regular users like yourself and that's a price we're quite willing to pay. if you're disappointed, then we'll just have to find a way to live with your disappointment :)

hours? really? exaggerating a little? we hope you stick around, learn from us and contribute content so that others may learn from you. in my experience, an attitude low on entitlement and a little humility are traits found in many great bluelighters. ymmv!

alasdair

I'm new. I registered.
Started new thread.
No record of my thread.
No email confirm.
Regards.
MD58

Well now that you've got the hang of it, I wouldn't worry about the past.