• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just PLUGGED for the first time. Have a question.

Faxefyren

Greenlighter
Hi BL.
So as the title says, I just plugged to the first time. Been thinking about it for a couple of days, and decided to go for it.
I'm currently up to 300mg oxy a dose, which I also took today about 7 hours ago, so I decided to plug 80mg. This was about 30 minutes ago. I can feel it a little bit, I can definitely tell that there is a different kick.
But It's also not as impactful as I build it up to be in my head. I followed all the right steps from a guide on here, but instead of a regular syringe, i used this thing: instead.
It worked out just fine, and I could clearly feel it going up there. My question is, should I take more? I feel pretty fine, a tiny bit uneasy, but thats probably because of my anxiety. I am also a little high, so I feel like I can get a good kick, if I take more.
Should I wait for a bit before I do it? I know this is a fresh account and my first post, but I am a long time lurker on here as well as other large forums native to my own country. But this site has a larger reach, so I figured I would get the most experienced answers on here.
I used the hottest water from my tap, used rougly 4-5ml with the 80mg pills. and should it up with a bit of force, but not too much. The tip of the ''syringe' is about up to my first knuckle, just as the post I read said it should be. So once again. Is it a good idea for me to take more, or should I call it a day, and try again tomorrow? Also: I am getting a good amount of 30mg ER MORPHINE pills tomorrow. But they have a thick coating, and I'm unsure if it's a good idea to plug those? I can upload a pic of them tomorrow if you need me to.

It took me a few minutes to write this post, so its been 40 minuts since I plugged.

Was your colon empty? (You had just shitted)

Otherwise plugging you lose some high. Especially with oxy at 90% oral bioavailivily.

Plugging while all constipated is a wasted unless you take a good laxative first

....also this syringe is too wide to be comfortable

I would just use a 1 or 3 ml leur tip syringe

I agree with the other poster. Use baby syringes. 1-5ml at most and readily available at most chemists. Cheap too, and exactly the right size.

You need to take a dump first as said, otherwise it won't work.

It may not be going exactly where you need it to be, depending on your position when you insert it. Like I don't need graphic details but are you on your hands and knees, on your back, or on your side with one leg up? I suggest side, then lying on your stomach while it absorbs for 5-10 min and chilling on your phone. People say it's not necessary but what does it hurt? When I first tried plugging this year after doing it successfully way back, I made the mistake of being on my hands and knees, and using an insulin rig with the pin snapped off (do not advise). Definitely overshot.

Everything matters.