• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just missed a fat shot of mda/ mdma please help

saturatedTHC

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is in the right section but here is what I just did, I've spent the last 2 and a half days banging mda ( about every 2-4 hours) tripping hard as fuck and I know it's a complete total waist but a had a quarter and just was greety for the intense rush. So I just finally passed out this morning and woke up a couple hours ago. I did a few shots of mdma also but mda is where its at. So I all I had left was a fat 50/50 mda/mdma shot for tonight I saved, it was about 400mg total, last night before I passed out I crushed them into a fine powder and took the plunger out of the syringe and poured the powder into the syringe, it filled the syring up to the 0.6 mark. So i went to bed with the loaded syringe in my pocket but while I was sleeping since the plunger was sticking out half way it snapped off! I have been having a hard time to pull back on the plunger as it is since loading the powder in the back these 2 days, so I was confident today I could try to pull back and if not I could just inject it.

So it would not register, its my only syringe obviously or else I would just use a new one. Any way I end up missing the whole shot, no rush no high, I barely felt a tiny stinging sensation.

So I'm scared, I injected it in the usual spot in the inside of the elbow

Any ideas what would be the best idea to do? The mda was supposedly "98% pure" it was crystal clear crystals and the mdma was just as pure.

I know this was a bad idea, I know I wasted GRAMS of mda the last 2 days, I just need some help from you guys on the missed shot, thank you so much for any help

What are you expecting to hear?? I'd prepare my self for the brutal comedown sure to come if you really were this wreck less with MD.

Any ideas what would be the best idea to do?

Ride out the comedown and leave the MDxx family alone for a good few months at least. I'd also recommend never injecting it again. It's not a safe nor efficient way of taking it and is just fiendish. You're already taking pretty high doses of the stuff which is a bad sign. MDMA really isn't a drug to be injecting regularly at high doses.

Calm down or risk serious consequences with that kind of usage.

I only injected mdma about 5 times, it was the mda I was banging multiple grams, anyway you guys think there is any risk of infection? I still feel the shot just sitting there under the skin. I shot some heroin earlier but now someone is fucking around with my $ or else I would have plenty, I am definitely getting very irritated which isn't like me, deff starting to come down

this is why we cant have nice things aka things get banned because Op is an imptaient idiot that has no self discipline, knows it is irresponsible but continues to be a dumb-ass

If you're banging the doses of MDA you have described you've got serious issues on your hands, there is no sugar coating it. I can understand getting a bit fixated on the rush of IV MDA, but shooting grams of MDA over days is a death wish. Infection or related issues should be low on the your list of worries.

Still, I'm a bit interested in your experiences. I've found IV doses of over 150 mg MDA to be intense to the point of being strongly dissociative. It wasn't comparable to oral doses at all. What are your experiences at these doses like?

Not trying to sound like the bad guy here, but that is WAY too much like others before me have stated! I don't bang any substance, so I can't comment on that part. I do however, engage in parachuting MDMA maybe 3-4 times a year at most. ALWAYS test your product...it may sound repetitive, but it is said for a reason. That was the first thing I learned on this site when I joined from the nice folks who post here.
For me personally, a Less is More approach is best.

If you're banging the doses of MDA you have described you've got serious issues on your hands, there is no sugar coating it. I can understand getting a bit fixated on the rush of IV MDA, but shooting grams of MDA over days is a death wish. Infection or related issues should be low on the your list of worries.

Still, I'm a bit interested in your experiences. I've found IV doses of over 150 mg MDA to be intense to the point of being strongly dissociative. It wasn't comparable to oral doses at all. What are your experiences at these doses like?

I had already been high on mda for a few days before i started bagging it but right away with a large shot the rush is extremely intense.

First you taste/ feel it in your throat and it chokes you and you cough a lot while the rush goes into your lungs, spreading into your body. This is all within seconds, also only a couple seconds into the rush you start tripping very hard and everything starts flying around. Anyway it seems the inside of my throat felt a little "burned" for a few days after I stopped but I don't recommend shooting it more than once or twice because for me it takes like 200-300mg a dose and that is one full oral dose for me so it's such a waist.

Ya and I am feeling the wd symptoms very light headed, ears ringing, and other things similar to mephedrone withdrawals when I was addicted for several month's just not as intense.

Missed shots of caustic drugs like MDA or meth can cause serious tissue damage. Necrotic cell death and subsequent infection are likely. You could quite possibly develop an abscess--which may end up being "comparatively" more or less severe, but which would require medical attention even in the best circumstances.

If the area is swelling or tender to the touch, or if it appears to be getting worse, it's time to seek help.

If you only own a single needle, it will be quite dull, and therefore could have taken more bacteria from the skin surface into the puncture. I will also hazard a guess that you did not run your product through a micron filter while drawing it up.

People who play with needles a lot can sometimes get lax about sterility concerns--because nonsterile media can be IVed and most of the time will still not result in an infection. But you have to understand that microcirculation in muscle and fat tissue is much worse, and this makes local tissue damage and infection much more likely under nonsterile conditions.

The longer you wait, the farther the tissue damage could spread. And a doctor needs to scrape out every bit of necrotic/infected tissue to ensure it doesn't come right back--so if you think you be developing a problem, there's no sense in waiting. You will need to get this taken care of, and it's much better for your health and for your sanity to do so sooner rather than later. Your future self will thank you.

As for the MDMA and MDA abuse... I'm frankly disgusted that the responses in this thread have centered on that rather than on the serious and time-sensitive problem about which he sought advice (again: that advice is to go to a doctor).

These are huge doses, and I'm quite frankly skeptical that they're not either cut to shit or analogues... But either way, he's alive, he's OBVIOUSLY aware of the damage that this usage pattern can cause--first of all, everyone knows that, and second of all, he said so himself.

Bluelight is a harm reduction forum. Part of harm reduction is giving good advice--and it's absolutely good advice to recommend that someone not inject multiple grams of an entactogen over the course of a day or two.

But what distinguishes harm reduction from abolitionism is a willingness to give advice regarding "next best" choices, when it becomes clear that not all good advice will be followed by everyone all the time. OP should not engage in this risky behavior. But he did, and members reiterating his recklessness rather than responding to the topic question, are not just unproductive--but actively counterproductive to bluelight' mission: People make mistakes. People are reckless. And people become addicts. If bluelight's user base responds in such a hostile manner to someone who's made a poor decision, then many people will stop turning to bluelight for help.

I think this threads needs a mod to clean it up.

Last edited:
Thank you, InterestingFACT, that was exactly what I was wanting to hear originally as I was very scared of an abscess. I got very lucky and the lump of the missed shot apparently absorbed into the surrounding tissues and there is a very faint "bruise" down my arm from it that is pretty much gone now too. I know for a fact they were very pure mda/ mdma and also passed the respected reagents. I ate 70mg of the mda the first day and was high as fuck for 12 hours its in the 90%+ pure range atleast.

Thank you again InterestingFACT for your emphasis on HR.

Last edited:
If you only own a single needle, it will be quite dull, and therefore could have taken more bacteria from the skin surface into the puncture. I will also hazard a guess that you did not run your product through a micron filter while drawing it up.

This is where I was very reckless aswell. I used the same rig the whole time. I didn't filter, not even through a piece of cotton.

The whole time I was crushing the mda into powder, and taking the plunger out and pouring the powder onto the syringe until it filled it half way. Then I put the plunger back in until it touched the powder, then drew up water and shook it a little then bam, all dissolved. I held the syringe up to the light because I usually could see a few tiny pieces of crystals that didn't get crushed up enough so I just shook it a little more until they were dissolved.

I was pretty high the whole time and the only thing that mattered was convenience. I was in the moment and almost paid for my recklessness. I don't advise this to anyone else.

Why does this make me want to try these doses even more

Mdma and mda are to be respected. I used to "worship" mdma and was completely obsessed 24/7, it was all I ever thought about, and all I ever talked about.

Fast forward 8 years and I have all I ever dreamed of. I have tried a handful of the newer presses from over seas in various batches, a few domestic presses, tried many different vendors for mdma crystal. All of it pretty similar, some just a little more speedy or sedative and also a lot of slight variants in effects as in a little more empathic or less.

But nothing really compares to a few presses I had in 2006-2008 like orange naked laidy pokeballs, I can't blow up like that anymore, if my eyes are wiggling and rolling in the back of my head that intensely it's because I'm overdosing, not because I'm blowing the fuck up.

Mda (plus only a little mdma mixed with it) is the only thing that gets me high anymore, and I mostly get off on the tripping part anyway.

All I ever dreamed of is just ruined with my tolerance, I believe its my tolerance that causes me to overdose on pure mdma before I can get the desired effects. Therefore a mda dominant dose of mda+mdma is the only thing that works, with a redose or two with only mda after that.

For me it goes like this (with no tolerance, like haven't dropped in a year or two)

I will drop 140mg mda + 100mg mdma. About 3 hours later when the mdma wears down, i do another 80-100mg mda. After 8-10 hours if I want to keep going, I still only redose mda, no mdma. But that's too much to keep going without a tolerance, but it's the start of getting a tolerance. After about 2 days on mda doses go up, euphoria goes way down, but trippyness goes way up.

Mdma fucks my brain up too much if I do it more then 2-3 doses in a row, and a hangover.

Mda fucks my brain up when I trip more than 24 hours hardcore doses, or 3 days moderate doses no sleep mabe a tiny nap in the middle.

Yea I will be high on mda for a day or 2 almost everytime I do it, that's just what I like I guess, can't do anymore than 6 hours straight on mdma its too much and gets jittery, mda is way more smooth and a relaxing lasting stimulation. Mdma gets me burnt quick.

Wow just ranting, heroin got me right. Ending this now.

sorry for those like interesting fact that think Im being harsh. I used to abuse the stuff and had severe sides and such. I did not even know better back when I did this in 2000 and 2001 that empathos were supposed to be spaced. Now if someone know about harm reduction and abuses thats a whole different context and its their own fault point blank

saturatedTHC you are aware that this stuff can mess you up if abused and you know about the time waits ?

I just think you people that know about sides would have the sense to not abuse something that really needs to be respected and used very few and far between

its like me driving my vehicle like a tank, jumping curbs, going offoad, treating it like S&^t and not expect damage

hope that helps

sorry for those like interesting fact that think Im being harsh. I used to abuse the stuff and had severe sides and such. I did not even know better back when I did this in 2000 and 2001 that empathos were supposed to be spaced. Now if someone know about harm reduction and abuses thats a whole different context and its their own fault point blank

saturatedTHC you are aware that this stuff can mess you up if abused and you know about the time waits ?

I just think you people that know about sides would have the sense to not abuse something that really needs to be respected and used very few and far between

its like me driving my vehicle like a tank, jumping curbs, going offoad, treating it like S&^t and not expect damage

hope that helps
It wasn't that I thought you were being harsh--I agreed with the sentiment of your earlier post, as most people would.

I just thought that it was an inappropriate emphasis, given the nature of his question: MDMA and MDA abuse can have severe long term effects on cognition and mood, but if it doesn't kill you during overdose, you're not going to spontaneously drop dead later. In that sense, whatever brain damage--speculated or validated--and whatever personal negative consequences he might endure as a consequence of his abuse become secondary to the immediate problem which actually could have been (though unlikely) a life-threatening medical emergency.

And I wasn't commenting on any poster in particular, I was just disheartened that several people had bothered to reply, but none had given advice regarding the actual potentially serious medical issue he was at risk of developing.

Maybe it struck me more seriously than some others because I'm not an IV or IM drug user--so the "worst case outcome" scenarios--from medical literature/tox reports, from friends, from sites like this or reddit, from the media, even maybe *shudders* D.A.R.E.---are probably more likely to have filtered their way into my awareness. Maybe all of you instinctively assumed it was nothing to worry about and would surely go away (which I think would be a very bad assumption--even if it was true in a significant % of the cases), and simply moved on to the next topic of pertinence, which was the baseline reckless use.

Anyways, I know that you, and others, we're just trying to help. I just wanted to remind everyone that, as a harm reduction community, it's our duty to advise someone on how best to conduct dangerous behavior to minimize its consequences--and that doing so does not imply we support ther behavior.

We all individually exist on some plane, from above which, we are thought of as reckless, or stupid, or crazy, or selfish, and below which we ourselves start applying those labels to others. There are grades of harm, for sure. Taking a single dose of tested pure mdma a couple of times a year is not even in the same scope as binging on grams of it in a day. But there isn't a line in the sand either--what you might call appropriate use another (a Prohibitionist, for example) might call dangerously excessive, and criminal. And while some viewpoints on this topic are more supported by political and cultural mores than evidence based research, the fact remains that we're all better off, if we can manage to help each other reduce the risks we incur as we engage in dangerous behavior. And this becomes impossible if those of us in the most need of help choose not to get it either because they don't think we're likely to offer it, or because they're fearful of the chastisement.

You lose so much of the magic and depth/complexity of MDA or MDMA when hedonistically slamming it like heroin; I bet that fucking burnt such as a missed shot of crystal meth. Not that I wouldn't try it after reading Capt. H's IV MDA TR!

Save the needle for shallow empathogens like Methylone, plus that DRI rush rivals IV cocaine with a warm empathogenic euphoria that follows the intense rush. My ears rang and I puked my brains out for a hot second, all in pleasure though.

The best thing for a missed shot is to rub/massage the spot with a hot towel for awhile to try and avoid an abscess.

Here's an update on how Iam doing. That insane binge with the MDA and MDMA thankfully didn't seem to cause any damage as I am very upbeat and optimistic and just generally happy and thankful for everything and everybody in my life. But just one major thing, I have been on an equally insane binge of high grade very cheap fentanyl that has got me by the balls. Since I stopped the MDA binge I have been basically working a full time job (with lots of over time) injecting pure Fentanyl HCL 24/7.

Everyday I go work at a friend's house totally renovating it top to bottom, I'm very handy and knowledgeable about building construction and my friend has made me like a contractor/ supervisor over all the trades he hires, like electricians and the floor people and the painter's ect.

He pays me and feeds me and pays for my housing, so I'm just a junkie all day, and sometimes I do work myself like fixing the fence doors and running a water line to the new fridge and fixing the AC and putting in a new thermostat and putting up all new ceiling fans and lots more.

But the garage and bathroom are my frequently visited "shooting gallery". Everyone already knows don't even bother going to the back bathroom because I'm most likely already in there, and right before I inject I always unlock the door so my friend can check on me to make sure I'm not slumped over on the sink or laid out on the floor or just plain overdosed, I always let him know when I'm "gonna go use the restroom" so he knows to come and check on me in about 10 minutes.

I'm not depressed or resentful or upset about anything. I occasionally mix Crystal Meth with the Fent because that's my preferred drug (mix) of choice, I feel like I'm having a good time, but in the back of my head I would like to be clean and sober because I know you can only have so much fun before it ends in a not so comfortable way, and right now while everything seems all good in my world, this would be a good time to get clean an live a life with true happiness, not this life of being sneaky hiding this "fun" dirty little secret of artificial, synthetic pleasure and happiness that just masks my true emotions, my true emotions that I literally have no clue or just forgotten what they really are and feel like .

I'm going on this rant because I haven't done crystal in a while and I just injected a large dose, and feeling great, but can't help but to think about what is going to come next, and since I actually took the time to ponder what will come next, I think the best next thing would be to get sober while I have a good clear opportunity, but then I know how hard it is to stop while fent is so available to me, and I have no major consequences urging me to stop.

I'm smart enough to know now is the time to stop, before someone seriously major happens, but I'm struggling with not staying high, because I can't lie, this dope is so good(potent) I still get an awesome rush and strong high afterwards, it seems almost impossible to quit, I've been searching for dope this good for 8 years, and the last 2 years I've been on this fentanyl, and its already sent me back to rehab for 2 months after the first year, but I knew once I got out I would go back because I know I can stay high for weeks and months at a time for very cheap and not even get dopesick as long as a keep up a steady supply which is cheap as a pack or two a day cigarette habit, which if I got the same high from heroin would be 3 to 6 TIMES MORE expensive!

I don't want to glorify Fentanyl because in reality, I have a seriously dangerous and deadly love for such an evil chemical, that is killing me right in front of my own eyes, it's really the only one problem I see I have in my life right now, and I still pray my friend will find me fast enough if I OD in his bathroom to call paramedics to save my life because I know I have a wonderful life ahead and someday I'm gonna help a lot of people survive addiction that once struggled with playing this deadly Russian Roulette I love to play myself.

Well I'm pretty tweaked right now, gonna go take a cool shower and try to think of a way to not let this deadly silent killer Fentanyl trick me into self administering a deadly dose, it would be even more sad now if I ODed because even I see its just a matter of time where your tolerance to get high "high enough" surpasses your tolerance to survive that same dose, chasing this Fentanyl high leads you right off a cliff to death, even though you "knew" you could definitely handle that big of a dose.

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect