• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc just in general, should a drug typically be at its vaporization point to be smoked?

MDMAdness

Greenlighter
if a drug is at its vaporization point, does that mean it works to be smoked / vaped?
is the drug destroyed at its burning point, boiling point, melting point, or what?
also id like a ratio of how much wattage converts to how much degrees celcius

if a drug is at its vaporization point, does that mean it works to be smoked / vaped?
is the drug destroyed at its burning point, boiling point, melting point, or what?

You can't really smoke it unless it's gone beyond it's vapourisation point ;)

I don't know re burning whether it's destroyed. It probably depends on the substance.

My recent introduction to vaping Weed made me realize the difference between smoke or vapor.

Smoke is much more harsh on the lungs, but it does give a stronger effect. With Cannabis. But I do now know its vapeable. Don't know about to many other substance's being vapeable. Etaqualone was very good at vaporizing. Crack and Meth probably to. So I would go looking for temps substances turn into vapor without burning em.