• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just had a second qtr of a brownie, freaking out?

Ringo88

Bluelighter
Got two brownies from a buddy of mine today. Just had a second QTR of a half of a brownie, and after I ate it, the first kicked in. I waited an hour and a half and thought I was good to dose more.

I have panic disorder, and feel like this is gonna cause one because of the adrenaline flowing, and how loose my body feels.

I'll be ok, right? I mean, it's fucking pot lol, I just want to make sure.

I'm breathing ok I think.

In fact, deep down, I know I'll be ok. It's just freakin me out a bit.

Calm down. Your just really high. Just relax and try to enjoy it befor it ends. Go do something you like. Listen to relaxing music, watch a funny, etc. Its a pretty common mistake to not wait until the pot fully kicks in before taking more, then being way to high when they both do... Nothing to much to worry about!

Calm down. Your just really high. Just relax and try to enjoy it befor it ends. Go do something you like. Listen to relaxing music, watch a funny, etc. Its a pretty common mistake to not wait until the pot fully kicks in before taking more, then being way to high when they both do... Nothing to much to worry about!

Man, I'm glad you replied, thanks! I actually have just gotten my mind and body to accept the high, and go with it, and I'm very much enjoying it now! Amazing how the mind has so much control. Feeling wonderful, thank you for reassuring me!

No problem! The minds what controls everything, it's the interpreter, and key to perception. When your really high(especially on orally ingested weed)it's really easy to get uncomfortable and percieve things being wrong when in reality your perfectly fine and simply freaking yourself out!

Got two brownies from a buddy of mine today. Just had a second QTR of a half of a brownie, and after I ate it, the first kicked in. I waited an hour and a half and thought I was good to dose more.

I have panic disorder, and feel like this is gonna cause one because of the adrenaline flowing, and how loose my body feels.

I'll be ok, right? I mean, it's fucking pot lol, I just want to make sure.

I'm breathing ok I think.

In fact, deep down, I know I'll be ok. It's just freakin me out a bit.

100% you'll be okay. Grab some good tunes to listen to, a funny movie, sit back and just let it wash over you. I've got acute anxiety attacks and generalized anxiety disorder. Put on the funniest movie you can think of....something totally ridiculous. My goto funny movie would be Abbott & Costello or Bowery Boys (Huntz Hall loved pot by the way).

Not always, but sometimes when I have edibles, I get unstoppable munchies :)

Peace

Tom

100% you'll be okay. Grab some good tunes to listen to, a funny movie, sit back and just let it wash over you. I've got acute anxiety attacks and generalized anxiety disorder. Put on the funniest movie you can think of....something totally ridiculous. My goto funny movie would be abbott & costello or bowery boys (huntz hall loved pot by the way).

Not always, but sometimes when i have edibles, i get unstoppable munchies :)

peace

tom

qft lol